Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
great man, I was looking for one last week!!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just modded one! Darn!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snafu,
That is good I bought mine from advanced auto parts and paid around $64.

Loop,
I knew I saw your plate somewhere else and just figured it out. You posted it on american muscle for the blackout piece. How is that working out for you? I want to get one is the quality good?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
08armygreen said:
Loop,
I knew I saw your plate somewhere else and just figured it out. You posted it on american muscle for the blackout piece. How is that working out for you? I want to get one is the quality good?
Works great! Fit is good and only $39!! I like that it can be removed and it's thin so the emblem still pops

Re: Can't post pics: In Photobucket, on each of your images, it gives the link address. Just copy that address and paste in your post and it shows up.

·
Registered
901 Posts
K&N makes a real cool sock cover for their filter that catches a lot of dust on bad weather days in different colors I will look for a pic. I have to really work at keeping mine clean in this dust-bowl called Oklahoma. I found if you cover your filter with a towel & fuse box then use the no spot spray at the car wash it does a good job. Before it drys use a spray-down of detail spray all over everything & wipe it clean with micro weave towels.

Mix this in distilled water for a good detail engine spray.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
08armygreen said:

I misspoke earlier Joe,

Below each image there are 4 codes. They are:

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

You want to copy the "IMG CODE" and paste it in your post.

Then, when you save the post, you will see the image. You can use the preview function before you post to see if it's been pasted correctly.

BTW, Thanks for serving

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Loop. I wont be serving much longer because I am being medically retired. 12 years and i'm no longer any good for them. I dont blame them I have had 2 back surgeries and am just getting worse. Nothing wrong with being retired at 31.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
08armygreen said:
Thanks Loop. I wont be serving much longer because I am being medically retired. 12 years and i'm no longer any good for them. I dont blame them I have had 2 back surgeries and am just getting worse. Nothing wrong with being retired at 31.

Not a problem, looks like you've got it.

I hear ya on the retirement thing. Lifelong commissary privileges at 31. You can't beat that with a stick!!!!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
08armygreen said:
I found the Kand N that fits perfect that does not need any modification. It is filter RF1046.
Will that fit a 2009 Bullitt? I've been looking for one too.

·
Registered
901 Posts
If it is over-oiled it can cause issues. You can always clean the MAF with a spray cleaner sold at the auto parts store for that. GM cars are worse about it then Fords. You will know it if it needs to be cleaned it will throw low voltage codes.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts