Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Not bad. Need to ditch the silver stripes, though.

Knight Rider used to be my favorite show back in the mid-80's. Let's hope they don't butcher it too badly. They tried to revive it once a few years back with "Team Knight Rider" and it failed miserably.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Knight Rider 2000 was filmed here in San Antonio. Goofy movie. I remember back in the early 80's when the series was just about to air, commercials would compare the cars performance to the General Lee. :lol: :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I watched it for the first five or six episodes. I got tired of it quickly.:neutral: And can not for the life of me see todays younger generation going for it for more than the first five or six episodes.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I enjoyed the original a lot when i was a kid,not even in my teens yet at the time....:shock:
But i have rescently been collecting the seasons,and been watching them with my 5 yearold daughter,and she loves it as she is a huge car nut.She just sits on her little fold out couch for kids,and gets right into it,and even feels sorry,and hides her face if something is going to hqappen to K.I.T.T.
LOL!
So far,if that article is true,cool,good choice for a car as there really isn't anything else to really capture the stealthy,scinister look for K.I.T.T.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
IMO Starsky & Hutch and the Dukes of Hazard were the best ... !!!:smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts