Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im hoping you guys can help me out. Im purchasing a k-memeber tommorrow but arent quite sure if i wanna get the tubular A-arms as well. Alot of people tell me its not worth it that it makes it feel loose. I was hoping you guys could give me your experiences on the subject.

·
Registered
346 Posts
a lot of kits require tubular arms, in fact very few work well with stock arms/ non coil over setup. There are only a few k- member I would recommend. ( just purchased one and went through the research you are doing now)

DD duty
1. Maximum Motorsports $$$$
2.Griggs $$$$

Street/strip or weekend warrior
1. PSR $$$$ Awesome quality light and strong probably up their near mm and griggs but I think you have to purchase it with tubular arms

2. pa racing $$$

3. team z motorsports $$

3. aje $$
what I run and love so far, it's been on the car for about a month with stock arms/ springs. Took a little while to get 3 weeks, but anthony the owner is a great guy and always answers the phone and is great with customer service

4. UPR/QA1/ other similar setups not as strong as other from what I've been told but best for the dragstrip ie: the lightest k-members

edit: just talked to a friend who has a full tubular setup up from MM and he said " it doesn't feel sloppy at all, its more like its on friggen rails"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much ill look into MM

·
Registered
346 Posts
no problem, I'm pretty sure someone on this site has the full MM setup, and I'm sure he would be able to help, I just can't recall who's car it was

7,020 Posts
Maximum Motorsports # 1

Geister, Do it right tubular A-arms are the only way to go.
call Maximum Motorsports ask for Jason 1(800)839-0928

he will give you good advice, answer all your questions and a good price too.

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
^ just picked up ab issue of 5.0 mustang and saw a picture of your b in the advertisements... I knew I've seen that car before haha car looks great as usual

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
UPR K member kit is going in my car in a few weeks.....can't wait to get this huge box out of my room, lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
your going to love it, its amazing to be able to actually see the engine after you put it on, the header bolts are easy to get to,and you can actually see the starter, not to mention all the wait savings lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts