Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Administrator
6,335 Posts
Thank you for posting. You are among the first from Europe to share your ownership experience here. I look forward to seeing more! That Bullitt party must have been fun.

Reactions: fandaudi

·
Registered
12 Posts
Interesting the picture of the window sticker it shows Adaptive cruise control. I know they offer it on the GT in NA, but not sure why they would include it on the Bullitt in other markets but not Canada or the US?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I do not know why Ford chose to do that. In Switzerland, it is a serial equipment.
MagneRide and Recaro seats are the only optional you can choose (only MagneRide for me)

E1F43739-E4AF-46DC-9B84-85AD564B4AD7.jpg

2A90C240-A0D0-4B64-976D-D29332C54BAE.jpg

Interesting the picture of the window sticker it shows Adaptive cruise control. I know they offer it on the GT in NA, but not sure why they would include it on the Bullitt in other markets but not Canada or the US?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Does the Bullitt in Switzerland come with 3.55 gearing and not the 3.73? That would be a real bummer. Considering those mountains, you could really use the extra gearing.

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It doesn't matter. I tested my car on the mountain roads here and it was fine :smile2:.
And the european Bullitt has been adapted to the more economical driving we have here.
Gasoline is much more expensive than in North America...:frown2:

Does the Bullitt in Switzerland come with 3.55 gearing and not the 3.73? That would be a real bummer. Considering those mountains, you could really use the extra gearing.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Bullitt4003, i live 220 km from the Furka Pass, it means 3h15 drive. Here we speak french, but people speak german at the Furka Pass (four languages in Switzerland).
But i know this road and a lot of similar in Swiss.
As you can see on pics, i also have beautiful roads near my home...

Jura 01.jpg
Jura 02.jpg
Jura 03.jpg
Jura 04.jpg
Jura 05.jpg

Fandaudi, how far are you from the Furka Pass? My wife and I drove this route back in 2014. One of the most challenging roads I have ever driven. Great fun.

·
Administrator
6,335 Posts
How are you liking it? What do others think?

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How are you liking it? What do others think?
Hello,

Since my drivers’s license in 1983, I bought a lot of cars, but I never felt so much pleasure.
From a Fiat Ritmo to my current Audi A4, I drove quite a few miles in Peugeot 205 GTI, VW Passat Variant, VW Sharan, Audi A4 Avant, VW Polo GTI, Audi A2 FSI and Audi A6 Allroad ... All european cars...

One.jpg
two.jpg
three.jpg
four.jpg
five.jpg

But it's only fun with this Bullitt ! I find it very amazing to drive, it's very powerful and at the same time relatively economic, no more than 11 liters per 100 km. And it is a very good complement to my other car, my Audi A4 Quattro TDI 300 HP i bought in 2013.

Last but not least, american cars are quite rare in my region, and every time I have to answer about questions of people who want to know everything about this car ...

·
Administrator
6,335 Posts
Phenomenal! Thank you for representing Bullitt enthusiasts in your home country!

Reactions: fandaudi
1 - 20 of 118 Posts