Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other "Sunflower" Bullitts out there? We should get together and swap stories!

·
Registered
100 Posts
DHG Bullitt #226 lives in Olathe, so I'm not too far from you. Not too many stores to tell yet, but I love cruising this forum when I'm not out driving the car. At least this way I'm not burning gas driving around aimlessly!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lt.Bullitt, let me know if you ever want to take a ride. Two Bullitts side by side on the tollway would be a beautiful thing eh?

·
Registered
100 Posts
You bet. My email is [email protected] ; maybe we could set something up. I spotted a black Bullitt just east of Olathe yesterday that still had the temp tag on it. I tried to catch up to him, but when the dummy saw me, he raced on ahead, looking up into his mirror all the while. Go figure. Not very friendly I guess!

·
Banned
975 Posts
Lt. Bullitt : I thought that the dummy with the temp tag was me, but I was lost east of olathe,ks. on the 31st of Aug. looking for the Mustang show on College road.

mb 4875 " Black "

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, it sounds like we have the makings of a gathering! Are you guys up for it on the weekend of the upcoming NASCAR race? If so, where should we meet? I believe the weekend is Sept 28,29,30.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think I was the dummy inasmuch as I was going way too fast trying to catch that guy; guess he didn't want another Bullitt in his "space". I didn't make it to the Overland Park show, but heard it was awesome. Where is Mountain View, MO?

·
Banned
975 Posts
Mountain View ,Mo. is located in center of Missouri, south almost in Arkansas. Hiway 60 between Springfield and Popular Bluff. 700 people, 1 amber light and One Black Mustang Bullitt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2001-09-16 14:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's beautiful country down that way; we get to the Lake of the Ozarks quite often, but usually have to drive the conversion van because the Bullitt won't hold me, the kids and all the lake stuff. It must be great having a one of a kind car in a small town; even in Greater KC, I don't often see many Bullitt's!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats! I live in Lawrence....I will be at the Wintston Cup race on Sunday so it appears I will miss you. Enjoy this site...it is full of amazing people and information!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Now THAT'S the way to get a Bullitt! Heck, I thought it was cool just to see a Bullitt on the Kansas Lottery tickets! I kept a few just for posterity! Since I'm making payments on my Bullitt, I can't really afford a weekend at the Speedway! Congratulations, you're gonna love that car!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am located in Topeka and have DHG #5103. I have seen one other DHG in Topeka. Seems that there are so few of us in Mo. & Ks. It may make sense to hook up with the owners in MO. Besides, a short road trip to KC or St. Louis for a meet would be a blast, uh next spring...

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am located in Topeka and have DHG #5103. I have seen one other DHG in Topeka. Seems that there are so few of us in Mo. & Ks. It may make sense to hook up with the owners in MO. Besides, a short road trip to KC or St. Louis for a meet would be a blast, uh next spring...

·
Registered
14 Posts
That might be me you've seen runnin around Topeka .... I live just south of Wichita ... but am in Topeka at least once a week -- mostly on Wednesdays ... If you'd like to get together for a brew sometime ... just holler...

·
Registered
75 Posts
My dad and I live in Overland Park, and we are the proud owners of Bullitt DHG #2242. I am sure at some point you local's may see our Bullitt, since we have "Bullitt" as a license plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got REAL lucky on that deal!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am thrilled at all the Bullittheads coming out of the woodwork in the eastern Kansas and western Missouri area! We must get together....if there is a good stretch of weather in December, perhaps we could all meet? I am thinking about the week between Christmas and New Years. Olathe and Lawrence seem to be central to most of the posters here. Mirth should abound! Give me a heads up if you are interested in that time period and I will organize!!

DHG #3737
K&N Filtercharger
MGW Precision A/C Knobs, Eject Cigarette Lighter, Headlight Knob

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jdtarch on 2001-12-04 09:23 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 43 Posts