1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
and hello from the other side of State Line

·
Registered
147 Posts
OK, I give up??? Why are we checking in? More of MO here.
By the way B-Man, How's the back? Going to make it to Tulsa?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Missouri people boooooo!!! :)

I guess there are a couple bullits for sale in belleville kansas right now. A black one and a really low mile green one. Or maybe its a blue one and a green one. I forget. Its in the local deals on wheels magazine, but im out of town in wichita till sunday so I cant get a copy of it.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I didn't think that there was anything in Kansas except dirt clods. :confused:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
You know why Oklahoma and Texas don't side off down the Rio Grande into the Gulf of Mexico????? Kansas sucks that bad!!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Holy crap their is another person here in Wichita with a bullitt!!!?? send me a post or an e-mail or something. Hey! I bet your car looks like my car!!!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Yeah it does, there's about 4 of us around here with DHG's. I've only seen one TB and one black, all of which in passing driving down the road. Don't know any personally yet. Maybe we can change that. Another site I visit has been talking about meeting up at Takhoma burger sometime in the near future. They used to do it every Wednesday, but the track's been open on Wednesdays so they hang out there now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I thought I was the only other Bullitt here in Wichita.Crap!! But in a good way. At least now I don't feel so alone in the bullitt world. Where is Takhoma burger? I live on McConnell AFB.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
On West street just North of Central on the West side of the street. It's in an old Sonic building. I'll get with you if it pans out.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hey no problem man, they've got great burgers there and can really use the business. You should def try it some time even if the meet doesn't come together. Where are you originally from?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damnit, I thought I had the only Bullitt in Wichita. Nice to meet you guys, maybe I'll see you around. I know that one of you two that live in Wichita, I met just recently at the carwash at 21st and tyler in which you told me about this site, thanks.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
That was me. Nice to meet you and see that you joined the site. You've got a great looking Bullitt. Hope you decide to keep it and stick around awhile, this is a great community.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts