Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there this Saturday. I won't have the Bullitt as it is still in the shop. I'll have my green 92 5.0 coupe. Hope to see some of you guys there!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sooooooo...... Nobody's making the Kemah meet tomorrow?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping mine would wash itself...

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I'm on call this weekend and I won't know if I can get out until I actually do (if that makes any sense ... ???). If I find out I can make it out tomorrow night I'll post it on here.

I advise whoever goes to get there early if you want to park in the main area with all the other cars (worth parking there).

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Ok I should make it tonight. But agian going to be in the bird. Maybe Lisa will come out in the bullitt dont know.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
GreggVH said:
Ok I should make it tonight. But agian going to be in the bird. Maybe Lisa will come out in the bullitt dont know.
Did you ever get your IAC fixed?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
nope. Not sure if that is what the problem is. We got the van back and the Bullitt has been put back in the garage. Probably going to wait tell it cools off to start digging into why its not idling right.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GreggVH said:
I guess that will make two of us not in our Bullitts.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Stang4.6 it was good to meet up with you. Sorry I didnt get to spend more time. It was the first time we have taken Wyatt to something like that and he just was not into :(

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gregg, it was great meeting you Lisa, and Wyatt. The kid probably needs a few more years before he is into car shows. It was a nice meet, lots of nice cars. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys again at another meet.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Kemah.. Surprised anyone would go!

Given the last time we met an Kemah and got thrown out... I probably wouldn;t ever go back there.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
this is not actual Kemah and its a pretty big show of cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts