Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
If you remember, after my Kenne Bell "journey", I wrote up a lengthy note that I sent off to KB with a few suggestions and minor issues that I experienced. I got a note back from Jim Bell. He offered:
1. To give me free of charge a 9# pulley and the pulley tool install it. I had received a 10# pulley. I told him that I was satisfied with the 10# pulley since we can get 93 octane gas here in CT, and he assured me it would be okay.

2. To send me a check for the parts that were missing. I told him that wasn't necessary, since the total value was under $10 and involved minor hardware. Besides, they sent me a new accelerator cable and radiator hose that I didn't need.

The other day I received a pckage from them with two sweet KB tee shirts.

I sent them a note thanking them, and reminding them that I am 150% satisfied!

I thought it was a lot of money at first (before I drove it), but it was money well spent and I would surely do it again!

Now, if only it would stop raining!

Bruce

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ditto Bruce! It's hella fun kicking it in. And since we have basically nothing for emissions laws here in OK, I've got no cats, therefore the competition doesn't hear it... until it's too late. Kinda like the WS6 crew that was talking trash to me at the drags. When I ran that 12.7 they were like :confused:

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jagwire540 said:
Ditto Bruce! It's hella fun kicking it in. And since we have basically nothing for emissions laws here in OK, I've got no cats, therefore the competition doesn't hear it... until it's too late. Kinda like the WS6 crew that was talking trash to me at the drags. When I ran that 12.7 they were like :confused:
Jagwire540,
I can't believe how quiet and docile it is....at least until you kick it. It is the perfect "sleeper". I also couldn't believe how helpful and great to work with, all the folks at Kenne Bell were. Especially after hearing from some folks that they were hard to contact and deal with.
Bruce

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Jagwire540 said:
Hard to find 93 octane in OK isn't it? I know of only one station in all of OKC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts