Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - Kenne Bell Mystic Flamed DHG 1094

SOLD

Thinking of heavily modding your stock Bullitt. Don't!!! Buy mine instead. $16,000 obo
Best 1/4 mile 11.90 @ 116. 400 rwhp 410 rwtq

Major mods include
(Car has 14,930 miles):
Kenne Bell supercharger. 9psi made 400 rwhp 410 rwtq. I have pulleys for 6-14 psi which are unused.
JBA shorty ceramic coated headers, MRT h pipe, Magnaflow catback, Meziere electric water pump.
Eaton limited slip, Superior axles, extended hardened wheel studs

Exterior:
Repainted and mystic flamed by Pete Santini. 2000 Cobra R vented hood from Nichi, 03 Cobra front and rear bumpers with letters filled in. 03 Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra rockers (unpainted and uninstalled) - stock rocker mud flaps are cracked, should be replaced. Chrome Wheel Replica wheels 17x9 Front with BFG TA KD 275's, 17x10.5 rear.with 315 NittoDR's which look new, very few miles.

Suspension:
Maximum Motorsports grip in a box kit with a couple of upgrades. Steeda ride height adjustable LCA's, Steeda upper adj UCA's. Global West full length subframes with jacking rails, Tokico adj struts and shocks.

Interior:
Autometer lunar gauges, FR500 steering wheel, MGW pieces, tinted windows, line lock..

SOLD

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
are you crazy? 16,000 dang thats what i paid for my stock one! wish i had money!

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Hey Brian...April Fools' Day was yesterday!!! $16K??? If someone doesn't buy that in the next 24hrs, I'd be shocked. I just went out and bought a new truck...had I only known!!!

If there's anyone looking to purchase a nicely modded Bullitt, this is the deal of a lifetime!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Its a magazine car, add a little ADM to that price !!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Don't forget it also has enough boost to burn holes in the road
and skin a Snake ? See pic below.

Sorry to hear you are selling, wish I could take that bad boy off you.
Hope you are keeping the Blue TT cos I ain't seen it yet.

English Bob

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
If anyone out there wants a really nice Bullitt,this is the deal of the year...I've seen this car in person and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
WeeMan97 said:
are you crazy? 16,000 dang thats what i paid for my stock one! wish i had money!
Same here, If I didn't have a Bullitt yet, I believe I would be jumping on this one. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
you know, I am one that normally always does not like flames, or a hood like that. But your car pulls it off QUITE WELL... looks damn sweet
I would pimp that for sure. Perfectly put together....

good luck with the selling

:edit
I smell april fools though :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
I usually lurk around here so many of you won't know who I am. But seeing this particular Bullitt come up for sale I will post this up on my local boards(in So Cal). I'm sure somebody in my area would want this beast. *that is if this is real and not a April Fools Joke*

And I'd buy it right now if I had the money.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Why would it be April Fool joke on April 2?

·
Registered
40 Posts
So whats the point of selling a definitely unique bullitt, with plenty of mods that could top around 20k for only 16k?
Or maybe I should ask why?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I still cant believe your selling. what happend man? i wish i had enough money right now. if i was still living with the folks id take it off your hands so fast.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
I still cant believe your selling. what happend man? i wish i had enough money right now. if i was still living with the folks id take it off your hands so fast.
Move back in

1 - 20 of 78 Posts