Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home from the local cruise, I pull up next to some teens in a Formula Firebird. They look over at this grey haired guy in his Bullitt and laughed the laugh of " I can take you anyday"....When I was through with them, they weren't laughing anymore....haven't stop light raced in years, normally pretty mellow. Felt good, real good.

Rarecat

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,049 Posts
AllRight Rarecat! It just makes your evening doesn't it tho, when you can show someone what the Bullitt! is made of. Especially those Rice Rocket boys.

I have always liked riding in fast cars and my hubby sure shows me a good ride when we go to town on the drag! I think the kids are surprised what the "old man" is capable of! It jusst makes my whole day! :-B

Vicki

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Hey that wasn't a ricer, it was one of those dreded firebird Formual/Trans Am. s
WAY TO GO!!!!!! Old man!!!! that from another old man

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the chilly one Nasty! It made my day wiping the smiles off their faces. Those guys reminded me of what I was like twenty years ago in my old 67 Cougar. I was a squirrel who would try to race anything....I settled down after the cops and insurance man had their way with me...Funny how things change, I like the cops and insurance guy now...I'm geezing...

Rarecat

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yea, and then some young punk in an old Bullitt will STILL spank them................

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
OLD MEN IN BULLITTS ROCK!!

(probably because they have bullitts!! :lol: :wink: )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts