Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the part number is for the little round "knobbie" that are on the underside of the hood or either side? I lost the one for the drivers side of 745 somewhere along the way today either while washing it or while at a local car show. Thanks for the help!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those aren't it Ray. I am talking about the two round one on the front end of the hood near the grill area that are out near the corners when you lift the hood up. I will get some pics up becasue I have no idea what they are called. :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Cam is referencing the underside of the hood bumpers. I just ordered and received from Ford some bumpers since the Colgan likes to wedge itself underneath them. When they detatch from the hood there is no audible indication of them contacting the deck (or anything else) because they are rubber. Very covert conspiracy crafted by Ford. The only accurate method of determining if they detatch is to get the visual ID when the fiasco is going down. INSANE! I'm well schooled in this operation since I have replaced 43 bumpers. Cam, I'll check to see if I have any extra ones and/or locate the part number.

PY out!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
punk lancelot said:
Damn Collin - I thought you were going to make a "knobbie" joke.
I thought about it, Charlie. :py1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts