Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get the center wheel knockoffs like on the rims from "Eleanor" in "Gone in 60 Seconds"?? I believe that those are Edlebrock rims but I think that those knockoffs might look pretty good on the Bullitt rim.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Nice thinking, if you find out drop me a line, I will do the same, also check out the post for ga bullitt owners, we have a clb that has been started. 30$ dues, news letter, decals, and membership card. PLUS quarterly meets.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITTBRO1 on 2001-12-05 22:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
take it easy chalmers2212. no i don't own a bullit but enjoy the website. i don't front as a bullitt owner, i just enjoy nice mustangs, both new and old as i have a 2001 gt that has been slightly modded. keep your club, i enjoy sharing info with members of this site. bullittbro, appreciate the offer.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome ga01

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had a 60's model Jag with real knock-offs, so I guess it's still street legal. Also, the knock-offs "knocked-off" in different directions on each side of the car. They were set up so that the normal rotation of the wheel would tend to tighten them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts