Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mach1 guys started up a get together. Heres the thread with details.
Everyone is welcome, just be respectful. I hope to make it.:)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah man let me know, I hope to get a little group to drive up there.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I don't really understand the "be respectful" comment. Maybe because of what the Mach 1 guy, "HAEG" or whatever said. Sometimes I think the Mach 1 guys are a little too good for themselves. Like at the Shootouts: Bullittheads are usually dirty, drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, cussing, joking, chesting each other, while most of the Mach 1 guys seem to be in a very nice, neat, borderline OCD-type made circle, comparing wines or whatever with their dockers and polo's...

be respectful. Uh, OK. Pull the panties out HAEG. Sometimes I think they forget how closely related we are, and what we are about.

Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek: they are talking about the park more so than hooters. But o well I'll follow the rules.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure yet, I do have work on that day (boss is an ass and cant figure out which day he is out of town) but I hope to get out early and leave for kop by 11:30ish?? o yeah K&G is this friday, I'll be heading up early.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
I don't really understand the "be respectful" comment. Maybe because of what the Mach 1 guy, "HAEG" or whatever said. Sometimes I think the Mach 1 guys are a little too good for themselves. Like at the Shootouts: Bullittheads are usually dirty, drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, cussing, joking, chesting each other, while most of the Mach 1 guys seem to be in a very nice, neat, borderline OCD-type made circle, comparing wines or whatever with their dockers and polo's...

be respectful. Uh, OK. Pull the panties out HAEG. Sometimes I think they forget how closely related we are, and what we are about.

Sorry for the rant.
I heard a very similar comment from a Bullitthead at Nats. Its just about cars, friends, and having fun that counts. Not like its life or death. That's what make this club and the people so great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Black4592 said:
:eek: they are talking about the park more so than hooters. But o well I'll follow the rules.
That is correct. We tend to have fun with our cars while driving on cruises. We were asked by the park ranger last year to be respectful while driving in the park (ie no burnouts, no fishtailing, and no speeding). It's just a reminder to everyone so we can have GTG's there in the future. Now once out of the park all bets are off. One guy refered to us as the hounds of **** after following us last year.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts