Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
I wonder if he's talking about the Mach 1,Boss 302 ,etc.I can't believe they would make a variety of Bullitts.I guess it depends on how well they sell.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I hope they spread them out few years, otherwise we need server upgrades. :-N

Things I noticed from the video:

1) Nice creative job on the edits, considering a lot of the vid was the standard Ford stuff from the media site.
2) Paul Randle has to be the most serious person I have met at Ford. I don't think he smiles or frowns ever. Android? :)
3) Bonus points to Paul and Doug for maintaining eye contact.
4) Jessyca, marry me. :wub:

:wife:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Oh wait, I see a smirk at the end when Jessyca was making mistakes. No android.. cyborg. :)

·
Banned
978 Posts
Dang! Is that what the new Bullitt actually sounds like? Cool!

Who is THAT girl?

Schwing!

"Ma'am, you are a traffic citation...you have FINE written all over you!" - PX :nerd:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I wonder if he mean't there would be future Bullitt's when the car gets re-designed in 2010? That's the way I was thinking.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
A new Bullitt model every 6 or 7 years? I can live with that. We will see how this model sells, but I believe that there is a market for a max performance/min bling Mustang, just not every model year.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't think we need to get off track here with the 'what did he mean by that' thing. You all know that Ford is going to put out a DIFFERENT SE Mustang each year up to 2010. This is what he was refering to, I think. The '08 Bullitt was just the first one. :D

·
Banned
978 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Was there a car in the video?? I don't think I could have kept my eyes that level..... :D
Dude, I showed my wife the video to see what she thought of the 2008 Bullitt and she had this look of disapproval. Finally she asks what's up with the hot chick with big bewbees. So I ask YEAH, THEM'S SOME BIGGUNS, HUH? :lol:

My wife asks where's the hot dudes rubbing themselves all over the cars. So I say HEY, WE (car guys) DON'T WANNA SEE JUNK LIKE THAT. She just doesn't get it...and I don't get a 2008 Bullitt. I suck. :nerd:

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
PX said:
Dude, I showed my wife the video to see what she thought of the 2008 Bullitt and she had this look of disapproval. Finally she asks what's up with the hot chick with big bewbees. So I ask YEAH, THEM'S SOME BIGGUNS, HUH? :lol:

My wife asks where's the hot dudes rubbing themselves all over the cars. So I say HEY, WE (car guys) DON'T WANNA SEE JUNK LIKE THAT. She just doesn't get it...and I don't get a 2008 Bullitt. I suck. :nerd:
I can't believe you didn't tell her that you are the hot dude and that you only do the things she described when she's out shopping, but you would be glad to put on a show! :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I can't believe you didn't tell her that you are the hot dude and that you only do the things she described when she's out shopping, but you would be glad to put on a show! :badgrin:
She's well aware that I ain't the hot dude. :cry:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
very healthy sounding. . .the car that is. . .

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Whammer said:
http://webridestv.com/showvideo.aspx?video=14051

Note that Doug says- this is the next generation of Bullitt, we'll have many more to come.

He also says that running premium will boost hp to 320.
The video is highly edited, and that quote may be out of context.
I suspect put in context he means many more Special Editions to come, not many more Bullitts. Many more Bullitts to come doesn't make much sense.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts