Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-01-07 03:45, Rikki Racer wrote:
Any Bullittheads going to the LA car show this weekend? If so what day? Maybe we can meet as I'm covering it for the website.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I was thinking about it. Looks like it will be a Bullittless weekend for me because of the rain. But I may head out in my pickup. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
307 Posts
If the rain lets up somewhat (which doesn't appear to be happening right now), I might try going this weekend.

It's still going on through next weekend, though, right?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BBabe and I will be there tomorrow (Saturday). I will more than likely be Bullittless also but if anyone would like pm me with a cell number maybe we can meet. BullittGurl & Leo you have a pm.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
ill be goin with a buncha friends next saturday! was supposed to go tomorrow, but have to head up to vegas to bring my bro in law back home...

maybe ill see some of you guys saturday the 15th?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-01-08 00:44, PaLiAcH wrote:
ill be goin with a buncha friends next saturday! was supposed to go tomorrow, but have to head up to vegas to bring my bro in law back home...

maybe ill see some of you guys saturday the 15th?

Next Saturday???? What's going on then?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well, it looks as though I'll be there tomorrow (Sunday morning). Pending rain, I'm probably driving my Bullitt there w/ a couple of my buddies. PM me if anyone else is going to be there. Otherwise, see you all on Feb. 5th.

~Tim

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
On 2005-01-08 02:15, Rikki Racer wrote:

Probably meant the show. It goes through the 18th.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 2005-01-08 15:54, BC wrote:
On 2005-01-08 02:15, Rikki Racer wrote:

Probably meant the show. It goes through the 18th.

Oops. :py1: I didn't know it went that long!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts