Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK EVERYONE! We need to help the victims of "Katrina". Yes they need ALOT of money, BUT...they also need clothing-shoes-blankets-toiletries-canned goods-non perishables-etc.,etc,etc. Let's gather up everything & anything we can give to help. Clothing & shoes that don't fit you or your family.Things that haven't been worn in ??? - DONATE it!
Bedding supplies,toiletries...ANYTHING! These families have NOTHING!
Please, let's plan a date & location we can all get together with what we can give. I'm not sure how to set this all up, but it's something we need to do. I know my house is FULL of items they need much more than I.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes it is so sad what they are all going through. :sad:

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-09-01 14:11, Bullitt_Babe_01 wrote:
OK EVERYONE! We need to help the victims of "Katrina". Yes they need ALOT of money, BUT...they also need clothing-shoes-blankets-toiletries-canned goods-non perishables-etc.,etc,etc. Let's gather up everything & anything we can give to help. Clothing & shoes that don't fit you or your family.Things that haven't been worn in ??? - DONATE it!
Bedding supplies,toiletries...ANYTHING! These families have NOTHING!
Please, let's plan a date & location we can all get together with what we can give. I'm not sure how to set this all up, but it's something we need to do. I know my house is FULL of items they need much more than I.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, You're right. I've contacted the Red Cross, and they say there's no-one & no place to collect and distribute any "item" donations as of yet. For now all we can donate is money & blood. "Done"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts