Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, totally bummed and need to vent. I need to sell my Bullitt and have it listed on my local ad site for sale. It got flagged and removed(I had followed all guidelines)....I was confused and figured maybe it was a mistake, so I go to repost my ad...and what do I find? An identical ad to mine posted...VERBATIM minus mileage and other details. But my own voice and words selling some other Bullitt owner's car 1 hour north of me and for 3k dollars more. How lame is that? I called him but for some odd reason....he wont call me back? Maybe he just doesn't want to sell his Bullitt?....why doesn't he want my ad to be up? I wont mention any names or Bullitt numbers, but I just have never entered into a 'club' or group for my other cars and encountered behavior like this anywhere. :neutral:

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is pretty bad. I would post his phone # for everyone to call him just so he thinks there is a lot of interest in his more expensive car. Then re-place your ad and watch the phone ring with people looking for the better price on yours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, he's listed on here, as are the cars 2 previous owners, but it's cool. I reposted my Bullitt(reluctantly - dont really want to sell anyway), and it hasn't been flagged. I have a 4 year old nephew and a 3 year old cousin, so I know how kids can be...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts