Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lap top hard drive went. Looking for a used laptop that I can use for power points and documents. Doesn't have to have DVD, CD is fine. Anyone got one laying around they want to sell??

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Fry's usually has them new for around $500.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Try a pawn shop?????

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
My lap top hard drive went. Looking for a used laptop that I can use for power points and documents. Doesn't have to have DVD, CD is fine. Anyone got one laying around they want to sell??
Try www.HeartlandofAmerica.com, as well as E-bay. They usually go for cheaper than folks think. Another suggestion is to try Trader's Village in Houston. Several places there have what you're looking for (or used to have) and you can demo them right there and the prices are always negotiable. Also try www.overstock.com ... Sometimes they unbelievable deals there.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I think it was Wal-Mart going to have a Midnight Madness this weekend and kick off the Holiday shopping season early while peeps still have some money............(foreclosures and all going thru the roof)!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
You could maybe get a replacement hard drive off of ebay or a used computer store for way less than a laptop. For that matter, a used computer store/repair shop may have one complete. Let your fingers do your shopping, then go get it. I just had my pc in for a "tuneup". It had some issues. So I took it back to the shop that built it. If I had the need for another pc in our house I could have gotten a Dell for less than $200. And they had some laptops used for sale cheap also. Buy one, get one free!:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts