Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From BON:

To inform all Bullitt enthusiasts. As of today 8/27/ the last Bullitt is running off the line as I type. Production number 5601 the last car. I had my hands on 5600 and was hoping that would be it and my wish came true..yahoo! from 8000 to 6500 to6000 and you know the rest.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is more in line with what I had heard when shopping for the car. Ours was built 7/19, #4158, so that 5600 number sounds good!
First and last cars assembled all seem to have a "colletibility" about them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
THE END :razz:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitthead fred on 2001-08-28 20:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
280 Posts
We just received DHG #5240 yesterday at our dealership. We are expecting another DHG any day now (already built and in transit as we speak).

We still have one more Bullitt yet to be built - a black one - that is scheduled for this week. It's a locked-in order that we have a full VIN for. ETA from Ford is 3rd week of September for delivery to us. Should be one of the very last Bullitt's made.

2001 Mustang production should end on 8/31/01. Figure the 2002's will start up a week or so later.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
As posted previously, the Last Bullitt is still not off Line. Trust me.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You tell 'em Mr. T! Tell 'em how you pitty da fool that believes these rumors about the last Bullitt. :grin: Mr. T. knows was goin' down.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-29 10:13, Mr.T wrote:
As posted previously, the Last Bullitt is still not off Line. Trust me.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

THANK YOU

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can Mt. T tell us if that last Bullitt is out of the barn - and what number was it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Mr. T.,

Thanks for the Info. Please tell me you don't work on the assembly line. Seriously, thanks for checking in here from time to time and giving us the real scoop.

Eric

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr. T,

So what's the last number? We're all on the edge of our heritage leather seats.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Need to get permission before we post final production #'s and the final serialized Fender #. Eventually, we should be able to provide a complete breakdown, but unfortunately I can't promise anything.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Don't get yourself into any trouble, but thanks for letting us all know we now own an incredible piece that will never be duplicated.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks for your input Mr. T
whatever you feel is OK to tell works just fine!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts