Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest Security News out of Ford Motor Co:

Latest news reports advise that a cell of 4 terrorists have been operating at the Ford Sharonville Plant. Sharonville Police advised earlier today that 3 of the 4 have been
detained.

Ford security stated that the terrorists Bin Sleepin, Bin Drinkin and Bin Fightin have been arrested on immigration issues. The Police advise further that they can find
no one fitting the description of the fourth cell member, Bin Workin, in the area.

Police are confident that anyone who looks like Bin Workin will be very easy to spot in the building.

PS: I can't take credit for this. Somebody at work sent it to me. Had to share it with you once I picked myself up off the floor.

John

·
Registered
209 Posts
My first thoughts as well were the same, and decided to click on this topic anyways. I'm sure glad I did. I almost go caught looking at this website at work, because I started laughing at my work computer. Thanks for the post, it's hillarious.

DHG #1785
Stock

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: runningforyou on 2001-10-16 14:19 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
ROFL!! That was great.. I just E-mail bombed my contact list with that one. :smile:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Very Funny.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
193 Posts
Even the jaded, cynical old CatSmasher was going on that one.
Funny, Funny, Funny! :smile:

·
Registered
630 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Cute..very cute

1 - 12 of 12 Posts