Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got Married on April 17th... Finally starting to get the pics back! :)

I know you guys didn't want to see wedding pics, so just look at the car! hehehehe.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Diggin' the hats! Those emblems look great on there. Nice ride. And congrats on the marriage! I've got 11 years coming up in a couple weeks........and I'm only 30 years old! lol

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Lucky you to have a wife that apparently appreciates a good man and good car---- {BULLITT}. Congratulations!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Judging by the first picture -- where the gentlemen are all wearing Mustang hats -- you realize that your wedding anniversary corresponds to the Mustang's "birthday" -- April 17. Of course, the Mustang's birthday was April 17, 1964.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh, yeah, we knew the Mustang's B-Day was the 17th... We didn't pick it for that reason though, just happens that the Mustang shares it's b-day with the same day I proposed to her a year ago....

And as for the Mustang appreciation from her:

Mine & Hers.

Here's the quick story. Before I met her, she bought a Suzuki XL7. Frustrated with not having any fun in it, she looked at the 05 Mustangs. The local dealer explained "Dealer Mark-up" and "Adjusted Market Values" to her and talked her into a 2004 Comp Orange Stage II Roush Mustang.

She took it home and had it for a week, the dealer told her it would be almost $800 a month to own the Roush so she took it back. This was towards Feb of 05. Same Month, my soon to be local club did a cruise to the dealer. While they were there, many pics of the Roush were taken.... March 18th the Bullitt that was sitting next to the Roush in the pics came home. The Roush was sold the morning of the 18th. She remembers seeing a blue Mustang on the lot, and the club guys didn't even realize the blue Mustang next to the Roush was a Bullitt..

With a little fast forward... Last year we got a hell of an offer on the Suzuki and she decided she wanted to try again for a Mustang. After looking at a what felt like a ton of them, she picked that one. (She looked at a black Bullitt too)......

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
What? No hat for the Blushing Bride? :redface: Mine would have got-after me if I'd left her out! :wife:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We only had three hats... The bear in the first pic was supposed to be wearing it in person. Unfortunately, he's in Ass-Pack-istan for the Air Force so we had to make due.

Besides that, whe wouldn't be caught dead in a hat... "It'll ruin my hair"

This car is a story on it's own. It's been agreed from day one, it's my car, and it's a permanent fixture no matter how tough life gets. Just before I met my wife, I ate a lot of Ramein noodles just to keep her (the car). One day I'll write a book! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts