Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have experience with the B&M Launch control vs the Hurst Line Loc?
What kind of problems or nuances if any, installing either?

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I'd have to suggest the SLP kit. Everything is in the kit that you need with no need to modify (like with the Hurst kit). Pretty straight forward install.

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is the best place to try and sneak the wires thru from the engine compartment into the passenger cabin. Thanx.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
English Bob said:
I went for the SLP kit. Woks fine
That's the one I have. Only used it once though. :grin:

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DragonBullitt said:
Where is the best place to try and sneak the wires thru from the engine compartment into the passenger cabin. Thanx.
Anybody?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
I put mine throught he the throttle cable strain relief. A bit of a pain to get to. I used a wire fish from the inside.

OOPS Xnay on that, it was the hood release cable strain relief. :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
same here, slp

Uhh, you mean tell me it's 62 degrees where you live right now? [email protected]@#$#@ 62 in august here, I could only wish!!!!! what's the hottest it ever got there? I have never been to Canada. Someday I will go, so I can order Canadian bacon on a pizza.....:confused:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Mr. Swift said:
Uhh, you mean tell me it's 62 degrees where you live right now? [email protected]@#$#@ 62 in august here, I could only wish!!!!! what's the hottest it ever got there? I have never been to Canada. Someday I will go, so I can order Canadian bacon on a pizza.....:confused:
It is. However; it was in the 90's last week, almost lost the igloo :D

oh, they don't sell Canadian bacon here. We don't know what that is.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Oh, it's all over down here. pizza joints, grocery stores, gas stations I think you can even get on the street corner...(if you get my drift.)

igloo.........:lol:

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cdnTB#2021 said:
I put mine throught he the throttle cable strain relief. A bit of a pain to get to. I used a wire fish from the inside.

OOPS Xnay on that, it was the hood release cable strain relief. :)
THANX!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
THANX!!!!!!
np - just need a helper to hang their paw inside the fender, near the firewall, to grab the fish and pull it out below the master cylinder. makes for a tidy install.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts