Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 500 miles of driving I noticed that the leather is starting to crease. IS there any way for this not to happen?

Also I saw a 2001 mustang on the road and the color of it looked very simmular to the highland green? I thought it was it, what is the difference between the bullitt color and this other dark green? thanks

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
green, if you go to Ford's website you can compare ALL mustang colors to the Dark highland Green. you'd be pleases if you put them up close. it's NOT the same..at least not from a 2001 GT.
as for leather, use a conditioner but every car i've had with leather always wears and creases a little. just adds to the beauty of leather

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have already treated my whole interior with leather treatment to keep them supple. Leather will crease no matter what. Gives it that classic look. But, you need to keep on top of it and keep it treated/oiled up to keep it supple. I have tried the leather treatment from Griot garage. Seems to do a good job anf smells like leather! There are lots of good products out there.

Brian
FordBullitt #66

·
Registered
693 Posts
The Green Color u have seen must have been
a 99GT color it is call Dark Satin Green
is is verry similar to your bullit green
but it as a bit of grey tint in it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts