I considered getting the the brighter white LEDs. But I really like the green - but would be worried that they wouldn't be bright enough when I'm looking for something in the glove box or center console at night.
They are bright enough for me. I don’t do any reading while I’m driving! LOL.
I took the picture in a completely dark garage with only my dash cluster lit. It is bright enough to see by but I wouldn’t want to try to read a map or a novel. I have a small LED flashlight in mu center console if I need more light.
1. Pop off dome light housing.
2. Disconnect wiring harness
3. Take housing to workbench and lay housing down with the clear lenses facing up.
• There are three tabs on the clear lenses, one big and two smaller.
• With a small flat head screwdriver, pry on one of the smaller tabs and work your way around to the other smaller tab and work it till they pop out.
4. If you can pull the bulb out from the front fine, but I have big fingers so I pulled it out from the backside then reinserted the plug minus the bulb and inserted the bulb from the front because it is too big to go in the back, you’ll see.
5. Pop the clear lens in and repeat for the other side.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Mustang Bullitt owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, production numbers, restoration, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!