Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think that is just the way it comes from the factory. I have the same issue with my Bullitt. It's at the top and only for about 2 or 3 inches. After checking two other Bullitts at the dealer I came to conclusion that this must be the way it is on all Bullitts. I don't think it's going anywhere. I have a 7 year bumper to bumper so I am going to leave it be. Sometimes if you bring it in for a small problem it comes back with a bigger problem.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
if you are talking about the "scoop" immediately behind the doors, mine was loose the day i picked it up, i pushed in on it and it has stayed tight ever since

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
beamstang! There you are! Hey, are you going to Bozeman still? I couldn't find your e-mail addy anywhere to ask you. E-mail me....

Vicki

·
Registered
310 Posts
The scoops on mine are loose to at the top. The passenger side more than the driver but about 2 to 3 inches along th top has a gap. They are just stuck on with those 3m adhesives., but i told my dealer that i would not want them messed with if it would make it worse. I was worried about water intrusion but Art Hyde informed me that all holes behind the press ons were sealed and e-coated. Thanx Havgunwiltrav #1676

1 - 6 of 6 Posts