Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the Lemans up for sale on Craigslist a few weeks ago, and it looks like I finally have a buyer for it. I've had the car since 1989, so it's going to be a little difficult seeing it drive away. On the plus side, I'll have more room in my garage to park the B and I still have my 67 Cougar to work on. I'm trying not to think of my regrets later down the road. We all have had cars that we "wished we'd have kept." If I was 30, that might be the case, but I really don't think I'm going to regret it at this stage of my life. I was asking $7800, and I'm getting $7200. That's 92% of what I wanted. The guys a biker out of Austin, and he seems to appreciate the car. I think it will go to a good home.

Here's a link to the ad on Craigslist.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/car/657725850.html

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Most of us wish we had held onto a car from our past. But it is our past and this is today.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice looking car........Look on the bright side, you have more room in your garage and some spending money..............

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pronkie1 said:
Nice looking car........Look on the bright side, you have more room in your garage and some spending money..............
True... a supercharger is how much? :lol: I need to put the money away. I may take some of it and buy another DD as Jan's getting tired of me driving her PT.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Glad to see you found a buyer for your car. I remember when you replied to my posting and said you weren't having any luck either selling your car on craigslist. Right now mine is still up for sale...the 2001 Mustang GT. I have had some interest in the car recently and hope to have it sold soon. If you need a great DD maybe you should buy my car. :idea: Just a thought. Congrats on the sale and feel free to take mine off my hands for a DD.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
How about investing the money in the Cougar and making it the DD till something more appropriate comes along? Then the Cougar is updated, if not restored, you get to drive it some. And you can be casual about finding a DD replacement.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey david, wanna help me sell my torino? u seem to have good luck...lol

congrats as well as sorry you had to go that route

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
texasbullitt said:
hey david, wanna help me sell my torino? u seem to have good luck...lol

congrats as well as sorry you had to go that route
Thanks to all!

Mark, do you have the Torino listed anywhere? If so, I'd like to see it.

Matt, if your's was a convertible, then just maybe... :grin:

David, the Cougar needs a lot of work to make it a DD right now. There are some things going on in my life now that may preclude me working on it like I'd like to. I wouldn't mind driving it every day, though if I could.

It's kind of funny, but only one guy actually came by and looked at and he's the one buying it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts