·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Hey, check THAT out!

:lol:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Is that going to get me booted? Probation? Hope not!

They just got back from the groomer that day. Bailey was really mesmerized by her sisters rear end...

What can I say?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I live in Hollywood California, these are the only pets we have! :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rikki Racer on 2004-07-27 23:16 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Dude, that's nasty! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-07-27 22:30, CapeBullitt wrote:
hey this is our pup (Rocky)

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What a cute pup, CapeBullitt. :smile:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here's my two cats, Velvet and Hannah. Velvet (grey) is about 6 years old and was adopted from a shelter in NYC. Hannah (black and white) I bought from a pet store in Queens 2 years ago today, as a little kitten that I just couldn't resist. Aren't they adorable??? :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BrazilianBabe on 2004-07-27 23:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BrazilianBabe on 2004-07-27 23:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
here my dog kirby shes about 11 years old and is a german shepard mixed with a terrier shepard i'll post better pics 2maro.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
here is my two the white one is Velkro, and the Black one is Timmy. Velkro for her affectionate tendencies and Timmy(southpark) was abused before we got him and isnt quite right in the head! Timmy has an issue w/ the camera (he runs from it) that is the best I can do :lol:

Reactions: aleykat271

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I found a pic of Collins Dog. What do you think of it :rotfl:

Bud

And no I did not photo shop this one :wink:... But it's kind of disturbing :grin:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Ok we are down to just one fish tank, one bird and one cat that adopted us... This is Miranda and my daughter Michele.

Thanks.

Bud

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2004-07-28 10:43 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts

Bud

On 2004-07-28 10:55, Rodsbullitt wrote:
Thats to funny Bud :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2004-07-28 11:13 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 1245 Posts