Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1245 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,304 Posts
Pickle Girl is just as gorgeous as always, JB. Any recent pics of her boy?
Trying to get a couple over here to my computer. He caught his first fish the other day. Cute pics. Stand-by.

BTW, "DayZee" is made up of snips and snails and puppy dog tails. Didn't you know that? I could've saved you $70! :rolleyes:

UPDATE: Okay, here's our little fisherman...

First fish!

Mommy, Waylon and his sister, "Pearl Jane" (arriving soon!)

·
Premium Member
13,781 Posts
Love the pics...Waylon and his mom...proof that the old Sonny & Cher song is spot on...the beat goes on! Living in the Northwest, don't have a clue what that minnow Waylon caught is.

Two trips to the vet with Garfield. We're trying to get him better...but I dunno. Fingers crossed.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,014 Posts
Pearl Jane is a great name! I bet your Pearl loves that Jim! Thank you for the recent pics. :)

Paul I am so, so sorry to hear about your cat. :(

·
37,304 Posts
Love the pics...Waylon and his mom...proof that the old Sonny & Cher song is spot on...the beat goes on! Living in the Northwest, don't have a clue what that minnow Waylon caught is.

Two trips to the vet with Garfield. We're trying to get him better...but I dunno. Fingers crossed.
You'll be happy to know that they threw that "minnow" back in the creek. So it has probably had babies by now. (BTW, I think it was a baby rainbow trout).

Hope Garfield pulls through!

·
37,304 Posts
Pearl Jane is a great name! I bet your Pearl loves that Jim! Thank you for the recent pics. :)
The little girl is getting the names of both her great-Grandmas. Like Paul said, "the beat goes on."

·
Premium Member
13,781 Posts
City slickers! I've caught enough rainbows to tell you that's not a rainbow. Some kind of perch?

Anyway, Garfield does seem to be getting better...sleeping a lot now, and water and food has been staying down today. He's a senior citizen at 11, but we'd sure welcome him sticking around. He had an infection according to blood tests...and his kidneys aren't all that good. Vet gave him antibiotics and rehydrated him with IV fluids. Fingers crossed. Sure did lift our moods to see him improve..

(later edit) Talked too soon...but NOT giving up on Garfield. At least not yet...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here are ours

Emma ( part dachshound, part border collie , Lexi (new Pug), Hanna (wife's moms cat), Joey (white Manx someone thew out at our house) and Marcy (17 years old and adopted)

Attachments

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,014 Posts
Dayzee and Boots

My puppy Dayzee will be 1 year old next week. Boots, Bill's cat, is 6. I cat proofed the backyard so now Boots the cat can go outside! Dayzee makes sure she knows where he is at all times. She follows him around the yard.

I am getting new vinyl fencing next month! :clap:

·
Registered
106 Posts
My puppy Dayzee will be 1 year old next week. Boots, Bill's cat, is 6. I cat proofed the backyard so now Boots the cat can go outside! Dayzee makes sure she knows where he is at all times. She follows him around the yard.

I am getting new vinyl fencing next month! :clap:

They are totally cute.
Mike

Reactions: TwoStangWmn

·
37,304 Posts
This just in!

------------------------------------------------------------

Let the buyer beware! Seems that some retailers are milking this "pandemic" business to the hilt. Now, you may spend a fortune in their stores, but "good luck and godspeed" if something is defective. Pearl had to pull teeth to get back money for a defective medical item purchased at CVS Pharmacy and yesterday I learned that PetSmart has the same ridiculous policy. My scathing letter to them sent today will explain everything. Beware!

-----------------------------------------------------------

On 5/15/20 I purchased several items, among which was a new retractable dog leash. Most leashes in stock at the store were 16 ft. models and I wanted a 26 ft. I wanted a Flexi brand and thought I had found one, purchased it and took it home. It was only then I learned that someone had simply packaged a Great Choice leash into a Flexi container. It seemed to work properly, so I decided to just keep it. Until a few days later, when it began to take fits and malfunction. When you "stopped" the dog it would not retract, causing the leash ribbon to fall to the ground, get tangled around the dog and become soiled.

That is when it became obvious what the store had done. Someone had returned the defective Great Choice leash to the store and they had re-packaged it into an incorrect Flexi package for re-sale, rather than return the leash to the manufacturer for refund. I find this action highly disgusting, as well as dishonest.

Today, when I called to explain the situation and discuss a return, I learned that they have a new policy of "no returns" and "no exchanges," due the the COVID-19 pandemic. I think this policy should be made clear to all shoppers, instead of letting people spend a small fortune and then find out later that they may be stuck with all the merchandise forever, regardless of defects. This is appalling. Please check into this policy and the store's returned items practices. They are certainly not doing the PetSmart brand name any favors! Thank you.

Jim Harper, Cleveland, OH

1101 - 1120 of 1245 Posts