Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1221 - 1232 of 1232 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Correct. But you don't win the box of nothing, because there was a newswoman that also used one of them. Get that right and you get the nothing. No time limit. Best of luck!
Babwa WaWa stole it !!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Na , The government and media leads me around by the nose enough, Snidely !!!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,141 Posts
Na , The government and media leads me around by the nose enough, Snidely !!!
Alrighty then. But, just in case you face the same trivia in the future, the answers are, well, pictures speak volumes...

And now you know. (BTW, not "Snidely." Just "Dudley Do-Right" dressed up for Halloween). :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Man, somebody watched too much TV. But since this is a pets thread, shouldn't trivia questions be about Lassie or Rin-tin-tin instead of fake news readers?

Good to hear Casey is on the mend...

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Glad Casey is doing better!

Saleen has allergies and if we don't give her allergy medicine (Apoquel) daily, she will scratch herself until she bleeds.

When Saleen was a puppy, we took her to a female vet. That woman was horrible! She gave Saleen a shot and Saleen yelped a little and the vet grabbed her by the face and started screaming at her and then turned to me and started lecturing me on why people shouldn't have German Shepherds as pets. We left and never went back. She is no longer there and that clinic is closed. No wonder!

The vet we have now is a man and he is very good with our dogs. Very caring to both pets and pet parents.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,141 Posts
Man, somebody watched too much TV. But since this is a pets thread, shouldn't trivia questions be about Lassie or Rin-tin-tin instead of fake news readers?

Good to hear Casey is on the mend...
OMG! Don't tell me, let me guess. Andy has made you a deputy and put you in charge of "off topic policing?" :eek:

Say it's not so! :surprise:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
12,992 Posts
Glad Casey is doing better!

Saleen has allergies and if we don't give her allergy medicine (Apoquel) daily, she will scratch herself until she bleeds.

When Saleen was a puppy, we took her to a female vet. That woman was horrible! She gave Saleen a shot and Saleen yelped a little and the vet grabbed her by the face and started screaming at her and then turned to me and started lecturing me on why people shouldn't have German Shepherds as pets. We left and never went back. She is no longer there and that clinic is closed. No wonder!

The vet we have now is a man and he is very good with our dogs. Very caring to both pets and pet parents.
Steve, that is horrible! No wonder the clinic closed down!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
12,992 Posts
Jim, I am glad to hear that Casey is doing OK. I hope his outside personality sticks. :)

CONCENTRATION! My mom watched that show daily starting in the early 50's! I remember her rocking me in the living room with that game show on. I must have been 3 or 4.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
12,992 Posts
Does anyone else's dogs/cats share a bed that isn't really large enough for the one pet? My little Dayzee Mae loves the Cavalier King Charles (Roxie) that she will crawl and push and shove to get next to Roxie when she is sleeping.

1221 - 1232 of 1232 Posts