Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1281 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Correct. But you don't win the box of nothing, because there was a newswoman that also used one of them. Get that right and you get the nothing. No time limit. Best of luck!
Babwa WaWa stole it !!!!!

Reactions: Jimbob

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,654 Posts
Babwa WaWa stole it !!!!!
Sorry, I changed the rules. You now also have to solve the BONUS ROUND! Go back. Look at the new rules. :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Na , The government and media leads me around by the nose enough, Snidely !!!

Reactions: Jimbob

·
37,654 Posts
Na , The government and media leads me around by the nose enough, Snidely !!!
Alrighty then. But, just in case you face the same trivia in the future, the answers are, well, pictures speak volumes...

And now you know. (BTW, not "Snidely." Just "Dudley Do-Right" dressed up for Halloween). :lol:

Reactions: MFifer

·
Premium Member
14,025 Posts
Man, somebody watched too much TV. But since this is a pets thread, shouldn't trivia questions be about Lassie or Rin-tin-tin instead of fake news readers?

Good to hear Casey is on the mend...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Glad Casey is doing better!

Saleen has allergies and if we don't give her allergy medicine (Apoquel) daily, she will scratch herself until she bleeds.

When Saleen was a puppy, we took her to a female vet. That woman was horrible! She gave Saleen a shot and Saleen yelped a little and the vet grabbed her by the face and started screaming at her and then turned to me and started lecturing me on why people shouldn't have German Shepherds as pets. We left and never went back. She is no longer there and that clinic is closed. No wonder!

The vet we have now is a man and he is very good with our dogs. Very caring to both pets and pet parents.

·
37,654 Posts
Man, somebody watched too much TV. But since this is a pets thread, shouldn't trivia questions be about Lassie or Rin-tin-tin instead of fake news readers?

Good to hear Casey is on the mend...
OMG! Don't tell me, let me guess. Andy has made you a deputy and put you in charge of "off topic policing?" :eek:

Say it's not so! :surprise:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,053 Posts
Glad Casey is doing better!

Saleen has allergies and if we don't give her allergy medicine (Apoquel) daily, she will scratch herself until she bleeds.

When Saleen was a puppy, we took her to a female vet. That woman was horrible! She gave Saleen a shot and Saleen yelped a little and the vet grabbed her by the face and started screaming at her and then turned to me and started lecturing me on why people shouldn't have German Shepherds as pets. We left and never went back. She is no longer there and that clinic is closed. No wonder!

The vet we have now is a man and he is very good with our dogs. Very caring to both pets and pet parents.
Steve, that is horrible! No wonder the clinic closed down!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,053 Posts
Jim, I am glad to hear that Casey is doing OK. I hope his outside personality sticks. :)

CONCENTRATION! My mom watched that show daily starting in the early 50's! I remember her rocking me in the living room with that game show on. I must have been 3 or 4.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,053 Posts
Does anyone else's dogs/cats share a bed that isn't really large enough for the one pet? My little Dayzee Mae loves the Cavalier King Charles (Roxie) that she will crawl and push and shove to get next to Roxie when she is sleeping.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Yes, mine do the same thing. And sometimes the little dogs lay in the bigger doggie bed and Saleen curls up real tight and lays in the little doggie bed. She looks funny curled up in there and overflowing onto the floor.

·
37,654 Posts
Of course, our little great grandson Waylon isn't a "house pet," but he has appeared on this thread before (recall his first caught fish). Well, it seems the boy is growing up. In September he'll be turning three already! As to that "growing up" comment, though, it seems he's become a regular "lady's man." He now has a little blonde girlfriend and they spend a lot of time together having big fun. Here's a few pics to illustrate that point...

"Come on, sweetie, hop in and we'll go for a spin in Grandpa's new ATV!"

"Is this cool or what?"

Lo and behold, Waylon got an early birthday present --- his very own ATV! (talk about being "spoiled")

After some for-real cruising with "Sweetie" in his own ATV, it was time for some soft music and dancing...

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
37,654 Posts
How cute is this! Has our "Pickle Girl" had the baby yet?
Nope. Seems Pearl Jane is a tad stubborn. Must be like her Great Grandpa. I was so stubborn that I sent my mom running to the hospital three times before I finally said, "Oh, what the heck." Patrons at Dad's tavern dubbed me "Dry Run."

·
37,654 Posts
Great shot of a great looking 'Stang, Justus!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,053 Posts
Bill's cat likes to be where I am now that Bill has been gone for 6 months now. Whenever the dogs and I are outside in the back, he meows and meows at the door to come out with. So I cat proofed the backyard so he can now come out with us. :) He enjoys that. Here he is sleeping in the chair while I am on the computer and the dogs are sleeping at my feet.
FE1x2.jpg

IMG_0138.JPG

Roxie and Dayzee enjoying the freshly cut back yard. Boots the cat is out of camera range.
Can you tell that I like butterflies? 🥰

I just recently sold Bill's car and the proceeds went towards this beautiful new vinyl fence!

·
37,654 Posts
How cool is that?

Reactions: TwoStangWmn
1221 - 1240 of 1281 Posts