Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1281 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Picabo (momma dog), Becket and Clouseu (two of her five boys).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Bentley our Maine Coon Kitty who was a several years old here, maybe 10, and it's been 10 years...so he's no longer with us. He is doing his level best to like this big hairy carpet of a dog, but he (Covington)
is full of mischief.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,054 Posts
Here is my Dayzee Mae as of today. She is a darling 12 month old Poochon or "bichpoo." Part Bichon Frise'
and miniature poodle. I had a DNA test done on her as the last owner said she was part cavalier king charles and miniature poodle. (Cavapoo) I begged to differ on the Cav part so I tested. She is 37 1/2% bichon frise', 37 1/2 miniature poodle and 1/4th yorkshire terrier. She is a funny dog and very, very friendly. Love her!

Her face isn't dirty. Her mustache had red in it. :)

She is funny....she eats some of her food and then tips her bowl upside down. She has chewed the edges so much of her bowl that she can grab the edge and flip it back upside so she can finish eating. WTH?

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,665 Posts
MEET "CHUNK THE GROUNDHOG!"

I've lost count of how many groundhogs we've captured and re-located over the years. Seems they just have a fondness for Junior's back yard. Yesterday I discovered a possible alternative to the continual ritual of capture, transport and release. Perhaps we should do what this guy has done and just ADOPT the silly thing. Meet "Chunk the Groundhog." He has his own YouTube channel with his own custom avatar, and is a delight to watch. I've subscribed to the little guy. He's a true delight. Watch, as he tears into his own personal ear of corn (and a stolen apple for dessert)! :)

Reactions: Marguerite

·
Registered
203 Posts
This is a recent shot of our newest, Lexi and my rescued handicap cat Joey.

Attachments

Reactions: sganow

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lexi the pug! Thanks for rescuing Joey. How is he handicapped? I love your headboard and spread!
Thanks so much Vicki. Joe is a Manx and his left rear leg is stiff. He hop's like a rabbit but he seems to have no pain and gets around fine. He also has 2 different color eyes but see's perfectly and a lot of times they are blind like that. Lexi is usually a terror to him.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,665 Posts
Yes, Samantha had Pearl Jane. I've been meaning to post up a pic, but never got a round tuit. Found a round tuit today. Here's Mommy and Pearl Jane, with one-month-old Pearl Jane (PJ?).

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's GREAT Grandpa to you, Buck-o! :ROFLMAO: I'm SAMANTHA'S Grandpa! (I'm older than DIRT!)
I was trying to be kind.

😈🤠

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,054 Posts
I was thinking about Sam and PJ(?) and lo and behold, you post a pic! Sam is just as pretty as ever. :) Baby Pearl is darling. Next up: family photo!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,054 Posts
Low and behold I was shopping the other day and I found this exact replica sleeping Cavalier King Charles Spaniel of my girl Roxie Rae! She comes with a bed and brush. :)

75491820_10214439001799278_1084368230220300288_n.jpg
IMG_0381.JPG

·
Registered
203 Posts
That is just SUPER COOL !!!!!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,054 Posts
Oh! I forget to mention that when there is a battery in it, she breathes! The stomach goes up and down like she is breathing. How cool is that!😎

1241 - 1260 of 1281 Posts