Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1284 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh! I forget to mention that when there is a battery in it, she breathes! The stomach goes up and down like she is breathing. How cool is that!😎
That makes it even cooler !!!

Reactions: TwoStangWmn

·
Registered
254 Posts
T

Thanks, but She is a retired/rescued breeder.
Still a bit of a ‘hussy’, likes to have the inside of her back leg scritched...lol
Sorry to have slighted her by calling her a he. I think all these rescues love lov'in !!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
No slight taken 😇

we’ve had her about 4 months now, and she still keeps showing more character by the day.
Very sweet and gentile Bully..

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
38,071 Posts
Disclaimer: Note that as Great Grandfather, I do not post pics of my great grandchildren with the intention of presenting them as pets. It's just that Vicki is a good friend and had asked to see them, and so far there is no "Show Us Your Great Grandkids" thread. To make up for it, here is a recent shot of me and Casey, clearly showing his "flop ear" that was made possible via a fight with a wayward racoon, a hemotoma and the inavailability of veternarians due to COVID-19. Feel free to set up a Go-Fund Me page to cover the blindingly expensive surgery it would take to restore his ear to its former self. Here's the pic. Thank you and have a blessed day. --JB

·
38,071 Posts
Two more "non-house pet" pics...

Family...

Waylon and PJ

Reactions: Marguerite

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,101 Posts
Great family picture of your grandkids, Jim! Thanks for posting, I appreciate it. Does Sam have any "wild" pets at this time? I love her new hairdo! Kids are adorable. :)

·
38,071 Posts
Great family picture of your grandkids, Jim! Thanks for posting, I appreciate it. Does Sam have any "wild" pets at this time? I love her new hairdo! Kids are adorable. :)
Well, they still have "Willie," the mutt. And too many cats to count. Willie grew bigger than expected and was a bit too rough for little Waylon, so he got exiled to the great outdoors. Of course, if the weather gets too bad he'll have "visiting privleges, " but they'll probably tie him or put him in a big cage. Can't have him knocking the snot out of Waylon. And now, with PJ on the scene... Well, you get the drift.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,101 Posts
I have squirrels in my pine trees out front that my girls bark at all the time from the window. I don't know what happened to my pics with the squirrels by the feeder, darn it. Bill made the feeder for me. Bless his soul. :)

·
38,071 Posts
PJ is going to be a smart one. Only a few months old and Sam has already taught her to say "Hi" plain as day!

·
38,071 Posts
Well, now we know what Waylon wants to be when he grows up. This Halloween he'll be wearing it for all the world to see. Waylon wants to be a FIREFIGHTER!

Little does he know, but 60-some odd years ago his Great Grandpa was going down the same road... (so he'll probably end up a truck driver) :oops:

Reactions: TwoStangWmn
1261 - 1280 of 1284 Posts