Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1261 - 1279 of 1279 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh! I forget to mention that when there is a battery in it, she breathes! The stomach goes up and down like she is breathing. How cool is that!😎
That makes it even cooler !!!

Reactions: TwoStangWmn

·
Registered
201 Posts
T

Thanks, but She is a retired/rescued breeder.
Still a bit of a ‘hussy’, likes to have the inside of her back leg scritched...lol
Sorry to have slighted her by calling her a he. I think all these rescues love lov'in !!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
No slight taken 😇

we’ve had her about 4 months now, and she still keeps showing more character by the day.
Very sweet and gentile Bully..

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,639 Posts
Disclaimer: Note that as Great Grandfather, I do not post pics of my great grandchildren with the intention of presenting them as pets. It's just that Vicki is a good friend and had asked to see them, and so far there is no "Show Us Your Great Grandkids" thread. To make up for it, here is a recent shot of me and Casey, clearly showing his "flop ear" that was made possible via a fight with a wayward racoon, a hemotoma and the inavailability of veternarians due to COVID-19. Feel free to set up a Go-Fund Me page to cover the blindingly expensive surgery it would take to restore his ear to its former self. Here's the pic. Thank you and have a blessed day. --JB

·
37,639 Posts
Two more "non-house pet" pics...

Family...

Waylon and PJ

Reactions: Marguerite

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,049 Posts
Great family picture of your grandkids, Jim! Thanks for posting, I appreciate it. Does Sam have any "wild" pets at this time? I love her new hairdo! Kids are adorable. :)

·
37,639 Posts
Great family picture of your grandkids, Jim! Thanks for posting, I appreciate it. Does Sam have any "wild" pets at this time? I love her new hairdo! Kids are adorable. :)
Well, they still have "Willie," the mutt. And too many cats to count. Willie grew bigger than expected and was a bit too rough for little Waylon, so he got exiled to the great outdoors. Of course, if the weather gets too bad he'll have "visiting privleges, " but they'll probably tie him or put him in a big cage. Can't have him knocking the snot out of Waylon. And now, with PJ on the scene... Well, you get the drift.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,049 Posts
I have squirrels in my pine trees out front that my girls bark at all the time from the window. I don't know what happened to my pics with the squirrels by the feeder, darn it. Bill made the feeder for me. Bless his soul. :)

·
37,639 Posts
PJ is going to be a smart one. Only a few months old and Sam has already taught her to say "Hi" plain as day!

1261 - 1279 of 1279 Posts