Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VERY interesting!
in the new (Feb) issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford there is a letter to the magazine printed on page # 159.
the letter is from a Bullitt owner asking if 5.0 can get to the bottom of the HP issue and as it relates to the different intake we have developed by Ford Racing!
5.0 asnswered by saying that they are doing some testing of the Bullitt intake and it will be the subject of an upcoming article along with more details and Bullitt information!
so STAY TUNED Bullittheads, some pretty cool stuff yet to come and....more will be revealed!!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up mystang99!
I'll be looking for it.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me too! i'm VERY anxious to find out more about our intakes and possible more potential!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just sent in my card for a two year subscription. This seemed to be the mag that most agreed gave the best info. Can't wait to receive my first issue.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes larry, the 5.0 magazine's "Mailbag" email address is:
[email protected]
the editor is Steve Turner, he's written some pretty darn good articles since i've been a subscriber!there's a good article on a MGW fuel door too this month!
their website is
http://www.50mustangandsuperfords.com

(larry,...send me an email by clicking on my name(mystang99)wanted to tell you something )

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-12-18 17:42 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got your email Mus408!
hey folks, it was our very own Mus408 who wrote the letter to 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords that got the response!!!
he helped to further their interest in doing more research and testing on the Bullitt's intake and HP potential!!!
many thanks Mus408!
i can't wait

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Yeah,I can't wait to see what they come up with. The write up in the latest MM&FF mag,showed big gains with a blower,but I wonder what some cam and compression would do? I wonder what the REAL,ACTUAL compression ratio is in the Bullitt/GT engines? Most times,the heads do not measure out to the stated CCs,usually on the big side,hence slightly lower than stated compression.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts