Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my line lock installed today by fordspeed.com. The install was great! The unit is well hidden and what is very nice there is no button in the car to work the line lock. The line lock works by pressing the off button on the cruise control! The cruise control works great with the line lock wired to it.
I did not have the light installed.
If anyone is thinking about a line lock I can give more inf. My unit is WELL hidden!

·
Registered
57 Posts
what is a line lock?

i searched that site and couldnt find any thing called that.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Hey Ray,what a good mod!! Can you send me any info. on it,like maybe a wiring diagram. I was wondering how it would work with the new brake systems. I need one of those on the Bullitt! I have one on my 85 LX.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
please send me info on the cost and install. i am wanting that for 161 since i run her on the track now. would be a great help in heating up those slicks

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DT_Devo A line lock is a unit that locks the front wheels when you do a burn out with a pr of slicks. I will also use it to lock up the drive train at the line.

Trooper,Mus408,Black Sunshine#161, The price for the line lock was $133.64 the labor was $225.00. Normally labor would be lower but i was very picky about the install i did not want the unit seen under the hood or in the passenger comparment.I also wanted the unit installed in away that if i was to remove it in the future no one would know it was there.

I will have info. on the installation in the next few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts