Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a problem trying to identify a Ford part number for the felt/composite liner that is under the spare tire and jack in the trunk. The one in my car was used by the liitle rodent visitors to build a nest - still don't know how they got inside a closed car in a totally closed garage. Next time I'll put the Bounce sheets in the trunk too - that has proven to work in my other cars.

Anyway - can someone help with a part number or a solution - maybe that junk yeard in Wichita???

Ford gave my local dealer the number F8ZZ-6311590-AA - but after checking with a couple of dealers who have that part in stock - that is not the part.

Any help appreciated

1 - 2 of 2 Posts