Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
What type of bra will fit a 2008 Bullitt? I want a full bra, my car is black and man its getting tore up hitting bugs at 135mph, (thats on a regular basis).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey James, how's everything down there in crawfish country? I'm fixing to eat some boudin a friend from BR sent. I bought a bra for a 08 GT from ford, fits fine, looks good. It cost me right at 120$.

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Bayouboy said:
What type of bra will fit a 2008 Bullitt? I want a full bra, my car is black and man its getting tore up hitting bugs at 135mph, (thats on a regular basis).
Alot of members withthe 2001 have Colgan bras and seem to like them pretty well.

You could also get the 3M clear bra.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, thanks! I was thinking i needed to buy a v6 type, bc of the front end without the lights, so get the one for a gt? If anyone has a specific type with the model number please let me know exactly what to get, ive called a couple of companies, no body wants to send me one b/c they do not know the dementions of the bullitt.

Going great down here. Boudin huh? Well, I will be sure to bring a lot when I go to IN next year in july!

Guess what? I just got my first speeding ticket tonight, no lie. Saw the flash go off while hauling *** down the Johnston street in Lafayette, LA. The aparently moved some cameras around recently! I will post the speed cam picture on here when it comes in the mail. I was upset at first, then realized what I can do with the pic when I get it!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tires.

Most everyone knows about Tire Rack, here's another to consider.

Edge Racing, located in Florida. In the particular case with the link I provided, it's to a Falken Azenis RT615, size 255/45-18, a Extreme Performance tire with excellent traction characteristics. I have a set for my Z3, a friend of mine campaigns his RX7 Turbo on them and likes them a lot.

With a treadwear rating of 200, they aren't a high mileage tire at all, but then that's the trade off.

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have been negligent in keeping this up. I'll try to update it soon. They think they own me at work the past few months. :frown:

The two hottest tickets lately have been Magnaflow cat-backs and the Ford KR axle-backs. There been a few Pypes and Flowmaster packages bought as well.

In the meantime, just check any thread by Tigerhonaker or Blindmelon for reviews. :lol:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I have been negligent in keeping this up. I'll try to update it soon. They think they own me at work the past few months. :frown:

The two hottest tickets lately have been Magnaflow cat-backs and the Ford KR axle-backs. There been a few Pypes and Flowmaster packages bought as well.

In the meantime, just check any thread by Tigerhonaker or Blindmelon for reviews. :lol:
Heard Fishtale's Magnaflows yesterday at a car show and they sounded great. He suggested getting them from here: http://www.southernmustangparts.com/
Same place where I ordered some floor mats from.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I wanted to add this link over from the S197forums. This thread has a ton of pdf's that show how to remove various items from the bullitt. You'll just need to search for what you want to R/R.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611

There's pages of info located here....

Rodney

just beware of the posters avatar....

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
good links thanks

21 - 37 of 37 Posts