Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
What type of bra will fit a 2008 Bullitt? I want a full bra, my car is black and man its getting tore up hitting bugs at 135mph, (thats on a regular basis).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey James, how's everything down there in crawfish country? I'm fixing to eat some boudin a friend from BR sent. I bought a bra for a 08 GT from ford, fits fine, looks good. It cost me right at 120$.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, thanks! I was thinking i needed to buy a v6 type, bc of the front end without the lights, so get the one for a gt? If anyone has a specific type with the model number please let me know exactly what to get, ive called a couple of companies, no body wants to send me one b/c they do not know the dementions of the bullitt.

Going great down here. Boudin huh? Well, I will be sure to bring a lot when I go to IN next year in july!

Guess what? I just got my first speeding ticket tonight, no lie. Saw the flash go off while hauling ass down the Johnston street in Lafayette, LA. The aparently moved some cameras around recently! I will post the speed cam picture on here when it comes in the mail. I was upset at first, then realized what I can do with the pic when I get it!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tires.

Most everyone knows about Tire Rack, here's another to consider.

Edge Racing, located in Florida. In the particular case with the link I provided, it's to a Falken Azenis RT615, size 255/45-18, a Extreme Performance tire with excellent traction characteristics. I have a set for my Z3, a friend of mine campaigns his RX7 Turbo on them and likes them a lot.

With a treadwear rating of 200, they aren't a high mileage tire at all, but then that's the trade off.

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have been negligent in keeping this up. I'll try to update it soon. They think they own me at work the past few months. :frown:

The two hottest tickets lately have been Magnaflow cat-backs and the Ford KR axle-backs. There been a few Pypes and Flowmaster packages bought as well.

In the meantime, just check any thread by Tigerhonaker or Blindmelon for reviews. :lol:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I have been negligent in keeping this up. I'll try to update it soon. They think they own me at work the past few months. :frown:

The two hottest tickets lately have been Magnaflow cat-backs and the Ford KR axle-backs. There been a few Pypes and Flowmaster packages bought as well.

In the meantime, just check any thread by Tigerhonaker or Blindmelon for reviews. :lol:
Heard Fishtale's Magnaflows yesterday at a car show and they sounded great. He suggested getting them from here: http://www.southernmustangparts.com/
Same place where I ordered some floor mats from.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I wanted to add this link over from the S197forums. This thread has a ton of pdf's that show how to remove various items from the bullitt. You'll just need to search for what you want to R/R.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611

There's pages of info located here....

Rodney

just beware of the posters avatar....

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
good links thanks

21 - 37 of 37 Posts