Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lisa has a Brenspeed Paxton 1200 kit coming and should be a couple weeks yet. Paxton was off for 2 weeks at Christmas and New Years so production is behind.
We will see how it works with all my bolt-on's.
It is cold her right now so may be a while until the install (even in the Garage).
I will try to post the install here.
Mike
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Grille

· Registered
957 Posts
That is exciting! I've been liking mine. I know when I installed my intake I had a real issue with the thermostat housing and the Ford Racing intake. I think some of my issue may have come from the BBK throttle body, where it looks like you have the FR one so maybe not an issue.

Did you go with the intercooled kit or the "throwback"?

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is exciting! I've been liking mine. I know when I installed my intake I had a real issue with the thermostat housing and the Ford Racing intake. I think some of my issue may have come from the BBK throttle body, where it looks like you have the FR one so maybe not an issue.

Did you go with the intercooled kit or the "throwback"?
Thanks , I am doing the throwback. The picture above has the FRP Intake but I did not like it so it now has Stock intakr and Steeda plates instead. Thanks and hope it all works out !!!
Mike

· Registered
957 Posts
Thanks , I am doing the throwback. The picture above has the FRP Intake but I did not like it so it now has Stock intakr and Steeda plates instead. Thanks and hope it all works out !!!
Mike
Great there shouldn't be any clearance issues with the thermostat in that case. I went with the FR intake because my 09 had the molded in CMCVs, otherwise I would have gone the same route as you with the plates. The car felt really weird with the blower and the valves, massive throttle lag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts