Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an e-mail from one of the Engineers on the Bullitt team. I met him last week and showed him how my BULLITT lettering was rubbing off the decal.

"On June 14, 2001 a meeting was held to determine first steps toward corrective action on the badge problems."

Sounds like something is going to be done about all of our concerns!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Cool!

Way to go Fred!
It's only a decal but hey, nonetheless, an important part of what the car represents.

Paul G.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
This is excellent news...now how about that second location???

·
Registered
959 Posts
Godd work! Keep us informed eh?

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks fred!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Thanks Fred!! Maybe they will make up a metal tag that can be put on by the dealer either in the inteior or the engine compartment. Keep the good news coming!
Cam

·
Registered
193 Posts
No one has squealed about that cheesy weezy badge more that the CatSmasher!
I think that the perfect place for an official plate would be on the center console right in front of the shifter (where the ashtray usually would go). That way I could see it everytime I ram this bad boy into second gear!

The CatSmasher

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CatSmasher on 2001-06-15 17:49 ]</font>

·
Registered
214 Posts
great!!!!!!!! Atleast someone got their attention. Thanks Fred.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Good job Fred! Mine sticker seems to be OK now,but something more permenate wouldn't hurt. By the way,I recieved my second call from the Ford Quality guys on my Bullitt satisfaction. Gave it a 10 all the way! But told them a little more power,300 HP Marauder engine,would have been perfect!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts