Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys know where there is a local dealer or store who sells this item? :

Billet Hood Pins

Maybe Houston or San Antonio? Before I buy things of this nature I like to put my hands on them first if possible.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Northpark in San Antonio would more than likely carry them. There's also a chance that BlueBonnet in New Braunfels would as well. I'll check on Monday for you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great that would be very much appreciated. My father in law is in hospital in SA with heart failure issues now. Been here since Friday evening, leaving Sunday evening. Will probably be headed that way in a few days again.

·
Registered
131 Posts
BlueBonnet doesn't have them, at least in stock. I'll be getting a call back shortly to see if they're able to order them. I'm waiting from a call back from my parts guy at Northpark.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
duaneproctor<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1936519", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Duane"

If one of the Dealers (Ford) has a Shelby GT-500 or KR You can simply go by and see them

on the car.

Just a thought.

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tigerhonaker said:
duaneproctor<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1936519", true); </script>
<!-- FIRST NAME START-->aka "Duane"

If one of the Dealers (Ford) has a Shelby GT-500 or KR You can simply go by and see them

on the car.

Just a thought.

tigerhonaker
Yeah well every time I find one they are closed and the car is in showroom where i cant get close enough to see it well.:indiffer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts