Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kinda funny, i left my car in some parking lot for a few hours while we went a lil offroading at the dryed up folsom lake. and i came back and some one using the dirt of my car wrote hyundai on my back bumper. Kinda wierd lol
 

·
Car Whisperer
Joined
·
21,577 Posts
treachery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
01GTB said:
You took that a bit differently than I would have. Dirt + rubbed across paint = scratches.
That was my exact thought.

I am always giving heck to my wife and kids about this very thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
01GTB said:
You took that a bit differently than I would have. Dirt + rubbed across paint = scratches.
i was a lil mad but what i could i do. my car isnt perfect theres lil scratches here and there so i gave up,, it prob didnt help that theres all this other writing on it from friends as of recently :doubt:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,004 Posts
JediBullitt said:
i was a lil mad but what i could i do. my car isnt perfect theres lil scratches here and there so i gave up,, it prob didnt help that theres all this other writing on it from friends as of recently :doubt:
I tell you one thing; they aren't friends if they are doing that to your car. Be different if you were driving a 74 Vega, but you're not!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4fit? said:
I tell you one thing; they aren't friends if they are doing that to your car. Be different if you were driving a 74 Vega, but you're not!

no no i get what you mean, they dont do that on occasion. the true story was they saw my car at the movie theater's one night, and wanted to hang out. So they waited for me to get out. But i was with a lady friend of mine, and i didnt come out till like 1230 or something and they wrote it on the dew that was on it lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,033 Posts
Thats a case for me not leaving mine out at night! As if I would -lol-
Jedibullitt, have you really gone to the lake to see how low it is? Maybe fun, but A sad situation looking foreward to the summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bullistic said:
Thats a case for me not leaving mine out at night! As if I would -lol-
Jedibullitt, have you really gone to the lake to see how low it is? Maybe fun, but A sad situation looking foreward to the summer.

yeah seriously the lake isnt looking too good. I always go to lake shasta up in redding though usually. Its really cool over at the lake right now. A parkinglot/boat ramp thats usually underwater isnt, and so the cement is real course like gravel and lets just say i did a "few" donuts and only skiidded sideways a few times as well. hella fun lol
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top