Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IM BUGGED, WHY THEY (ford) NEVER SHOW ,OR EVEN SAYS THE WORD BULLITT, EVEN THE DEALER WHEN I BOUGHT MY 08 HAD 4 NEW ONES AND NEVER TOLD ME TILL I SAW ONE, I WAS GOING TO BUY A SHELBY BUT I LIKED THE SLEEPER LOOK, NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS. I AM 58 YRS, IVE HAD OVER 200 STANGS, SHELBY GT500KR,67 FSTBK C/E, AT THIS TIME I HAVE 6,, FROM 65 TO O8, STILL WHEN PEOPLE ARE AT MY SHOP THEY WALK RIGHT BY THE BULLITT NEVER SAY A WORD ABOUT BUT WILL TALK ALL DAY ABOUT THE OTHER 5 . AM I MISSING SOMETHING? OH YEA ITS GREEN, LOOKS SHOWROOM WITH 2,200 MILES ON IT.
IS THERE GOING BE A O10?????
-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Welcome Flbyngt hope you enjoy the site. For my money rather not be noticed the car kind of flys under the radar if you know what I mean. Car guys and gals will know what we have and I find that when clean the car still turns enough heads.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I like the fact that they walk right past my Bullitt. Less likely to get a key job when I do park it in the parking lot. Less LEO attentiveness. ;-) Very stealthy! :)

It is a commemorative car with a history, a background and a reason for being.

I also don't care if the car is under everyone else's radar. It's on mine, that is what is important to me, and I like that!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
FLBYNGT said:
IM BUGGED, WHY THEY (ford) NEVER SHOW ,OR EVEN SAYS THE WORD BULLITT, EVEN THE DEALER WHEN I BOUGHT MY 08 HAD 4 NEW ONES AND NEVER TOLD ME TILL I SAW ONE, I WAS GOING TO BUY A SHELBY BUT I LIKED THE SLEEPER LOOK, NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS. I AM 58 YRS, IVE HAD OVER 200 STANGS, SHELBY GT500KR,67 FSTBK C/E, AT THIS TIME I HAVE 6,, FROM 65 TO O8, STILL WHEN PEOPLE ARE AT MY SHOP THEY WALK RIGHT BY THE BULLITT NEVER SAY A WORD ABOUT BUT WILL TALK ALL DAY ABOUT THE OTHER 5 . AM I MISSING SOMETHING? OH YEA ITS GREEN, LOOKS SHOWROOM WITH 2,200 MILES ON IT.

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Charles,
First of all welcome. We all know what you're talking about, that's what makes this car so COOL. Did you buy at Hertrick's? That is where I got mine, I am friends with Fred Hertirick, so I want to Dover to get it. My sales guy got it. You should make sure and check the DE and PA posts for get togethers. C U soon.

·
Registered
308 Posts
DE Welcome

Charles
Welcome to DE w/the Bullitt, First State Mustang has a show on 6-14 at Sheridan Ford on Kirkwood Highway. Starts at 9:00 am, $15 entrance fee, free dogs etc.
Look forward to seeing you. Whereabout's in DE are you?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome! Where did you buy your's? I'm in Jersey but I work in Delaware. Bought mine at the Carman Ford on rt 13 in New Castle. I bought mine a couple months ago. they had my HG one and a black one. The salesman tried selling me the Bullitt at first but they weren't offering deals on the Bullitts, I waited..and waited..and I went back and they had 7 grand off the Bullitts! CHACHING!! I said SOLD!!
~Kevin

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
FLBYNGT said:

Welcome to IMBOC :D Personally, I like the fact that my car goes largely unnoticed (particularly by unsavory types or cops). People usually don't turn their heads until after they hear me drive by. Sometimes I'll see them in my rear view mirror leaning forward and mouthing the word B-U-L-L-I-T-T. :lol: Occasionally someone will stop and ask what color or what year that is.

There are some other Bullitts in the area, but I never see them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts