Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
My wife is from Hempstead. We're in Florida now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats cool, but I hope there are more still around im surrounded my hondas and suburus over here. :evil: (i hate civics)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi Tom,

I live in Bellerose, near little neck pkwy and Hillside. I haven't been around for a while but I just got my bullitt back from being the shop for two months. It feels great to drive the Bullitt again. Especially after the mods. When I can, on Sunday mornings I like to drive out to Captree and/or Oak Beach Inn. It's like a carshow..lots of american muscle.

If you want to head out next weekend...that would be cool.

How's everybody doing??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure I'd love to, I know what your talking about I used to be with another mustang group who went there all the time (had falling out with one of the members) so havnt gone since.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sounds good....Parking at OBI was tough yesterday. Would you be able to meet up like 7:30-8:00 am?.....I just remembered I saw a Bullitt heading south on Willis ave awhile back when I was at IHOP on the corner of Willis and Hillside. Was that you?

Talk to you later...
Abel

·
Registered
100 Posts
babylon over here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone know of...

...any Bullitt's for sale on LI, or in the tristate area? I've been watching 'steves used car lot' closely, as well as cars.com, autotrader, etc. I'm looking for something clean, low to average mileage, original. Any other resources you guys know of that I can check? Thanks for you help. This site is great.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey tom
I was visiting my cousin lisa who lives in franklin square last april and we were driving west towards the race track and bullitt was jsut coming out of an automatic car wash.... said hi to guy and he said was an imboc memeber but hadn't been on in a while..... was that you or?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Collegejeeper--I used to live on Long Island and now live in Bethlehem, PA, about 2 hours from L.I. I am possible considering selling Black #4271. The car is all original with 3,160 miles and in mint, mint condition. Please don't take this as arrogant, but I wanted to be upfront and not waste either of our time. The price is $20,000 non-negotiable. If you are interested, why don't you PM and we can discuss further. Thanks....

·
Registered
2 Posts
LI Bullitt

Hey Tom, I've got #4372 and I live in Syosset. I work in Mineola and I saw another DHG in Garden City . I'd love to post pics but I cant figure it out. It always says I'm not priviledged to do so. Mine Bullitt's blown (Paxton), Brembo rotors w/EBC redstuff pads, and a one of a kind (in the entire universe!) solid wood steering wheel w/airbag. It also has the usual short throw shifter, Bassani stainless exhaust, monster stereo, hidden K40 radar, 3:73s etc. My name is Mike and I'll see ya around.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts