Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay members,a new issue has come up.On the left side quarter panel of 2989 there is an elongated dent right around the rear section of the wheel arch,look from the front view and the rear view on both sides as I have seen this on the right side of a different Mustang.I have seen this in the past on Chrsler 300's.This is actually in the mold that stamps out the quarter panel,these are not dents that have been put in cars.They should be minor enough to be corrected by a paintless dent repair tech;I an going to try it on mine.Check your cars and let me know!Thanx

·
Registered
586 Posts
I've got them on both sides. Not too obvious, only when inspected against a clear reflection. Since I had them on both sides, I figured they were a manufacturing process.
Rather than transportation mishandling.

I also figured I'd live with them.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've gott'm too. Left side above the fender lip. For the paintless folks to get at them they'd have to drill a whole through the fender well. I'll just live with mine.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that I can get to mine with the trunk dress-up kit removed.They are in the manufactioring process.On the 300M it was explained to me that it was a bad mold for the quarter panel.Almost every 1999 and 2000 300M I ever saw had the same type of waves in the quarter panel,so it took Chrsler 2 years to catch up;hope that Ford is quicker to fix the problem!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts