Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
I think it's great. It's been a long time since Chrysler offered a "middle-of-the-road" performance vehicle. If Chrysler does jump in and GM offers their new "Camero" replacement; rock'in an roll'in will be back again!

·
Registered
378 Posts
it would be nice if Dodge offered a vehicle other than a Viper that had some b*lls!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Oh! yeah!... you know, my friend drives a...

...Peevough...

It just doesn't sound good to me. Then again, it's my very own personal opinion, pentastar ain't gettin' no business from me!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I think its great what dodge is doing, especially with the Ram. I might dump the 01 svt lightning for it. It sounds great but I'm sure Chrysler Corp. will find a way to screw it up.

01 Bullitt 890 DHG
01 Svt Lightning (Silver)
96 Impala ss (green); a chevy, i know

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt890 on 2002-01-12 00:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Oh hell. Here comes the PVO Viper. 600 hp! lol The competition bar is beginning to rise again. I think SVT is gonna have to make the Lightning a wee bit faster now. :smile:

·
Registered
630 Posts
That thing is going to fly. But personally I dislike (hate) Dodge (bad ownership experience). Is it possible to still like the Viper? In my case, yes.
Anyone see the Silverado SS? 485 HP LS1 with the 6 speed. Seems they are all out to de-throne the Lightening.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BB00797 on 2002-01-14 08:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
878 Posts
That Ram looks great-The wheels look like our Bullitt style with another spoke. Have you seen the SRT-4 Neon? 2.4L-Turbocharged. I think the SVT Focus has been trumped.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Temporarily. I think the Focus R was to battle the ever so quick Civic Si and such 4 door weenies.

I'm sure the 2002 and up Focus Rs are gonna tought some muscle.

As for Chevy... ugh. Nuff said.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts