Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to show everyone this 1988 Oregon police mustang I just bought. You can see more of these and get the whole story at specialservicemustang.net. I hope more people decide to save these cars. Law enforcement will never have a squad car like this again. Charlie

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Getting harder to find.

I was looking for one when I decided to go with a Bullitt instead.
This example looks great! I think I need to go check out SSPMustang.org again. Maybe one on sale there. It is a small site, with a shrinking population as the cars die.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
is collin drooling on your driveway yet?

·
Registered
44 Posts
onefastbob said:
Hey Charlie, What's something like that cost? I wonder if they are hard to find? Thanks!
Bob,

You can find them for whatever your budget is...there's an '82 needing work on eBay, for example, with a BIN of $3200. On the other end, there were a couple of low-mileage or never-in-service cars on eBay in the past few weeks selling in the $15-25K range.

If you are interested in buying one come on over to the website. :)

www.SpecialServiceMustang.net

Mike

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
ImEvil1 said:
Bob,

You can find them for whatever your budget is...there's an '82 needing work on eBay, for example, with a BIN of $3200. On the other end, there were a couple of low-mileage or never-in-service cars on eBay in the past few weeks selling in the $15-25K range.

If you are interested in buying one come on over to the website. :)

www.SpecialServiceMustang.net

Mike
Thanks Mike I will take a look.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Get um while you can

onefastbob said:
Hey Charlie, What's something like that cost? I wonder if they are hard to find? Thanks!
I have been looking since I joined the SSP site last spring. Someone with your ability could find one pretty quick, Please, no nose ok? :lol: :lol: :lol: I was much more picky because I wanted a certain car which I was lucky to find. LX's are rare enough but police LX's are rare as Bullitt's. In the future I predict they will be a desired car. I will keep mine for some personal reasons, At least until I die. Good luck on your hunt. I almost forgot, I gave him the asking of 9.5K Charlie

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
Cisco said:
I have been looking since I joined the SSP site last spring. Someone with your ability could find one pretty quick, Please, no nose ok? :lol: :lol: :lol: I was much more picky because I wanted a certain car which I was lucky to find. LX's are rare enough but police LX's are rare as Bullitt's. In the future I predict they will be a desired car. I will keep mine for some personal reasons, At least until I die. Good luck on your hunt. I almost forgot, I gave him the asking of 9.5K Charlie
9 1/2 K seems like a lot for an older car, but yours seems to be in very nice condition and I have no idea what these things are worth. No nose, I save those for special occasions! LOL

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
:cool: Very sweet ride, i love those cars. Was looking for one when i found my 85 GT. May have to start looking again.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,849 Posts
onefastbob said:
9 1/2 K seems like a lot for an older car, but yours seems to be in very nice condition and I have no idea what these things are worth. No nose, I save those for special occasions! LOL
A-hem... :)

·
40,849 Posts
Cisco said:
I wanted to show everyone this 1988 Oregon police mustang I just bought. You can see more of these and get the whole story at specialservicemustang.net. I hope more people decide to save these cars. Law enforcement will never have a squad car like this again. Charlie

What did you do with the bubble gums? :lol: My buddy in Knoxville, TN has an '88 T-Top. Bet it'll get down the road with that beefed-up police engine! You lucky dog! :)

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
What did you do with the bubble gums? :lol: My buddy in Knoxville, TN has an '88 T-Top. Bet it'll get down the road with that beefed-up police engine! You lucky dog! :)
It's from Oregon so it may not have had them, at least on the outside

·
40,849 Posts
RCSignals said:
It's from Oregon so it may not have had them, at least on the outside
Plain wrapper. I get it. Cool car, love the color!

·
Premium Member
'01 #5253
503 Posts
They are neat cars. This was mine the day I bought it. Could never find any info on it. I know it had a light bar, but couldn't find any history on it, either from the car, or the FHP:

This is it now:

sspmustang.org is another good site.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.