Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to post up pics of the 2001 F-150 Lariat ROUSH 4x4 Stage 3 that Pete found while on his route, but it only let me save the one pic as it was already in jpg. Here is a link to the rest of the cool pics and info on the truck:

Go here: http://www.snocountryford.com
then click on "New Ford Vehicles"
Click on "Pick Up Trucks at the top
Go to the bottom and click on "next" for the 2nd page
And then click on the 2007 ROUSH

·
Registered
903 Posts
Vicki told me she was going to do this . I did take some different pics with close-ups of the window sticker and the options but have yet to get them posted . This truck is "awesome" it has a 5.4 supercharged V8 putting out 445hp with 500ft pds of torque connected to 4speed auto trans and 373 rear . it is # 867 out of 10,000 produced yet that is the total Roush pick-ups produced .Just how many are Stage 3's is anyones guess.
By the numbers the price is $39,100 for the truck $18,168 for the RRRRRRRRRoush package and a $800 transport fee plus the $9,900 dealer markup . the bottom line price is only $67,968 . The salesman I talked to said he would take $5000 off to help offset TAXES:smile:
Hey and ya know ? They will carry a 120 month contract :smile:
Any takers here ? I would buy it but I don't have the cash and financing is totally out of the question. I would be paying on it forever:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts