Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has been taking spy photos with his camera phone while driving around. He found this beauty parked and sent me the picture. If any of you sees a lifted white ranger pickup with aluminum wheels gawking at your cars it's most likely my son....

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I recognize that license plate! :)

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
thats the plate of the imperial stormtrooper
c
o
l
l
i
n

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I hope that is not the only Bullitt he spotted in that parking lot! If it was he REALLY needs new glasses!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
I hope that is not the only Bullitt he spotted in that parking lot! If it was he REALLY needs new glasses!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He actually took quite a few pics. Collins car happened to be the best picture from a photographic quality standpoint, but here are some more. You might recognize a few of these cars....Looking forward to when some of those who attended get some pictures up for those of us who were not able to....I wish I could have been there...

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Nice, thanx for posting!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Cool pics, John.

Yes, that's my B in the first pic. I was using the lot to prep the B with WD-40 on the bare metal parts (inner brake drums) prior to washing for the following day's show. I didn't see your son...but I had to run across the street to take a dump ( TMI! :lol: ) at the host hotel prior to heading back to North Myrtle Beach where our entire family was staying at a relative's condo. I probably just missed him.

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
neile said:
Another rare Bullitt with brake drums!
DOH!

I meant to state "inner brake discs".

My bad.

:nerd:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
That's me in the first pic...

MaineBullitt said:
He actually took quite a few pics. Collins car happened to be the best picture from a photographic quality standpoint, but here are some more. You might recognize a few of these cars....Looking forward to when some of those who attended get some pictures up for those of us who were not able to....I wish I could have been there...

Looks like he caught us leaving the hotel. :wink: The second picture is some guy who is anti-social towards IMBOC. He had the side rear windows removed and welded in sheetmetal and painted it for a solid look. It looks interesting, but the guy was a bit of a jerkwad. I guess that he was tired of all the IMBOC people coming over and making comments.

This was a fun week. I drove on a track, got my car in a possible future magazine photo, and the Ford Racing guy covering Mustang Week might use some of my photos of the Bullitts at the car show. We are heading back tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BB2008 said:
Looks like he caught us leaving the hotel. :wink: The second picture is some guy who is anti-social towards IMBOC. He had the side rear windows removed and welded in sheetmetal and painted it for a solid look. It looks interesting, but the guy was a bit of a jerkwad. I guess that he was tired of all the IMBOC people coming over and making comments.

This was a fun week. I drove on a track, got my car in a possible future magazine photo, and the Ford Racing guy covering Mustang Week might use some of my photos of the Bullitts at the car show. We are heading back tomorrow morning.

I like your headlight covers and I like the deep dish wheels on the second car also. The more I see & hear the more I wish I had been there. beautiful car Ken, glad you had a good time....John R :cool:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cochese said:
DOH!

I meant to state "inner brake discs".

My bad.

:nerd:
Yeah, I noticed that when I got back from Myrtle Beach I had to get the scotch brite out and remove the surface rust that had started on the rotors inside the area where the pads come in contact with. I won't ever have to touch them again as long as I stay out of the salty air. Up here they stay nice & dry. It's just so humid down there. Looking forward to pictures & stories from all of you....John R

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
I like your headlight covers and I like the deep dish wheels on the second car also. The more I see & hear the more I wish I had been there. beautiful car Ken, glad you had a good time....John R :cool:

Thanks John, but I don't have headlight covers. Either the shadows make it look like I have them, or that is not me. I was positive that was my bald head! :lol: There was another 08 B with headlight covers there.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
:-B

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm sold. The deep bullitt rims look rockin. I've seen them on a few so far and i've fallen in love with the way it makes the car look. I want to keep it looking stock and thankfully those rims aren't a huge deviation from the original look but just enough to give it a really mean bad ass don't eff with me stare everytime I get near one lol. Match that with a chin spoiler and a kenne bell and i'll be in business. I have two other bullitts here on base. I'm not sure they are registered with imboc but if I can run into the owners i'll ask them. Both are DHG's. One is completely stock (from the outside that I can see) and one i've met the owner of, and he did the deep bullitt rims with chin spoiler and aftermarket bassanni x pipes.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,301 Posts
Hey Ken, why were you watering the grass and WHO was driving your Bullitt? :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
Hey Ken, why were you watering the grass and WHO was driving your Bullitt? :lol:

No, I think that is me and my car in the pic. The picture is not clear so I am not 100% sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts