Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I'm going to take a beating on the price, but if anyone comes across 08-1339 (new or used) please let me know. If possible, I'd like to have matching cars.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I am with you rangerdoc. I would like to have 08-3808, but no willing to take a beating on the price. I will have no problem waiting for it to show up used later down the road. Photo Rick has a sticky in the 2008 section on Bullitt sightings that I have been watching closely. Good luck with your hunt.
Richard

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt...any chance this could be made a sticky? I'm a bit afraid what I'd tell my wife if I found the matching Bullitt. Especially when I'm supposed to buy her a new car in the next month or so!

Besides the data on this site, is there a way to do a search for a Bullitt number and not a VIN?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
rangerdoc said:
ttt...any chance this could be made a sticky? I'm a bit afraid what I'd tell my wife if I found the matching Bullitt. Especially when I'm supposed to buy her a new car in the next month or so!
I don't think we could/should make it a sticky as there are lots of members that would like to have matching Bullitts and we can't make them ALL stickies. :( You could though, take the thread to the top (ttt) every few days to renew the thread. :wink:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Brent, finding 08-1339 new will be a challenge. It could be sent anywhere (so it seems) in the U.S. What if it's black? It looks like based on the information thus far in the 08 registry, that 08-1339 will be built fairly soon...possibly this month (imho) since the registry shows in the 400's so far. I wonder if there's a way to contact FoMoCo to state your intentions.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rangerdoc said:
Just checking in again...gotta be getting close.
You know if you find it, you're going to get it. New or Used. You're fooling no one! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,430 Posts
rangerdoc said:
Just checking in again...gotta be getting close.
Whatever happened to that GM CUV idea???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still going to get something for the family. The Bullitt is for me :D But I know the chances of getting 1339 are small and I'll probably have to wait until it comes up used...if ever.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, trying again. Keep your eyes out peeps! Starting to get #1200's on the registry. 08-1339 is out there someplace!!!

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Cochese said:
Brent, finding 08-1339 new will be a challenge. It could be sent anywhere (so it seems) in the U.S. What if it's black? It looks like based on the information thus far in the 08 registry, that 08-1339 will be built fairly soon...possibly this month (imho) since the registry shows in the 400's so far. I wonder if there's a way to contact FoMoCo to state your intentions.
Or even overseas. I reckon there are at least 10 Bullitts heading this way (UK) maybe more..........

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I've been tracking all the 08 Bullitts I can find on ebay and other places. I've come across several that are close (133x or 134x). So, 1339 is out there someplace waiting for me to find it. Keep on the look out for me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts