Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the archives (imboc and bullitarchives) and am not able to find the part number. Help, please!

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If you are looking for one to replace the Pod Gauges that MAY be on your current one (since I see that you have a Vortech), I may have good news for you.........

Most of the Pod style a-pillars are installed OVER the original. You Original one may be found BEHIND the one you currently have.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need a stock replacement. The original has a weak retainer clip and rattles a bit. I think the plastic is a bit weather worn from the heat. The upper dash is looking a bit worn as well.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
2k1bullitt said:
I need a stock replacement. The original has a weak retainer clip and rattles a bit. I think the plastic is a bit weather worn from the heat. The upper dash is looking a bit worn as well.
I believe the number you are looking for is "2R3Z6303599*AAASOP

I bought one to replace mine when I moved the gauges from the pillar to the cluster housing...The number above is exactly as it was printed on my invoice from my Ford dealer. When I ordered it I did not have the part number and they just asked for my vin and trim code...hope this helps....

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MaineBullitt said:
I believe the number you are looking for is "2R3Z6303599*AAASOP

I bought one to replace mine when I moved the gauges from the pillar to the cluster housing...The number above is exactly as it was printed on my invoice from my Ford dealer. When I ordered it I did not have the part number and they just asked for my vin and trim code...hope this helps....
Thanks, "MaineBullitt"!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts