Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a stock or mostly stock 2001 Bullitt. Does not have to be super low miles. Want one that someone has taken excellent care of, maybe now moving up to an 08/09.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Brian--I am considering the sale of my 2001 Black Bullitt, #4271. The car is in better then showroom condition, absolutely immaculate, never been in the rain, and has 3300 miles on it. You will not find a better example of a 2001 Bullitt. It is completely stock with the exception of 18x9 Bullitt wheels with 275/35/18 BF Goodrich G-Force tires. I am planning on putting the original wheels and tires back on the car for the sale, but if you are interested in the 18's, we can discuss. I am looking to get $18,000. If you are interested, please E-Mail me at [email protected] or call (631) 672-2142. I am located in Bethlehem PA. Thanks....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the post. Miles are low so the price is justified. I think I am going to have to shoot for a Bullitt with more miles because your price is more than my budget will stand.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is out there with 30 to 40K miles? Anyone out there that wants to share with me what they had to pay for stock bullitts in this mileage range?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Brian, this was my post in another thread...maybe not you price range?

DHG 2001 with less than 20k miles...I drive it twice a week so the number is accurate below 20k. Currently a little over 16k. Removed corral and put it in the trunk. Has original Bill of Sale and paperwork given to me by Bob Perkins. I got it with 255 miles...great fun, but time for me to move on. I did add a Steeda TriAx shifter and painted the side GT emblems flat black(never liked them on the car in the first place). No engine mods and no problems. Can send pics to emails, cannot post on IMBOC. Asking 16500. Located in Surpise, AZ. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am selling my 01 Black Bullitt for $9,000. It has 95,000 miles on it but I have taken great car or it. It is still running like it did on day one. I have to sell it because I drive 80 miles a day for work and I just can't afford the gas right now. I hate to sell it but I have to. Check out my post here:

01 Black Mustang Bullitt For Sale

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for your reply. Are you the original owner? Did you change out the front bumper cover due to a mishap? If not, do you still have the original cover and other swaped out parts? Any oil leaks, trans issues, engine knocks? How bad are the rock chips on the front hood and bumper cover, overall paint condition? Any curb rubs on the rims?
Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts