Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is appropriate here. I test drove a green one today and really liked it. Only problem is, they had a blue one that is beautiful, but it was already sold! Anyone know where another is sitting on a dealers lot?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yah, but it is probably to far away. Parr Ford in Bremerton, Wa. has one. At least they did a couple of days ago. I can check for you if you are interested.

·
Registered
340 Posts
98_1LE

I know this off the topic but I do like your sig :smile:

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
there was a true blue at don davis ford on 360 in arlington 817-261-4261 ask for mark plummer tell him mark s. told him to treat u right.. good luck..

also I heard there was one at 5 star ford in north richland hills 817-498-8838 and one might still be at texan ford in
arlington off I-20 ask for dan hendrix 817-467-3673

·
Registered
7 Posts
10/01/01

I have a blue Bullitt with 1,000 miles on it...am selling it. You can contact me at 601-270-5883.

Cliff Brown

·
Registered
7 Posts
10/01/01

I have a blue Bullitt with 1,000 miles on it...am selling it. You can contact me at 601-270-5883.

Cliff Brown

·
Registered
130 Posts
Try Doug Stanley Ford in DeSoto - 972.223.8050

Last time I was there they had three or four Bullitts on the lot.

Good luck-

·
Registered
32 Posts
Call your dealer.....the mgr can run a dealer locate in minutes it will give him an exact count of all the blue ones in the surrounding zone.....Im sure if you call your salesperson they will be glad to,It is always an advantage to purchase in your county-the sales tax is applied to your roads & schools etc...Give them a shot ??? or change salesperson ?? hahahaha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all. I will call the salesman that helped me at Don Davis tomorrow. He was very nice and no pressure. I like that in car buying!

CWBrown - Thanks, but I am wanting to take advantage of the 0% financing.

texasbullitt - The blue one at Don Davis is sold, but seeing it is what made me want one. I already have one black car (too hard to clean), and the green just doesn't grab me like TB. Even the blue is aweful dark and likely hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
153 Posts
It might be to late, but when I bought my DHG Bullitt last Wednesday, they still had a blue one at Prestige Ford in Garland. It couldn't hurt to check them out.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-08 20:01, 98_1LE wrote:
Darn, I gave up and bought a red Trans Am today. Ttops won me over.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Man, that's about as un-BULLITT as you can get! :smile: Are you going to bring it to Texas World? MSR?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-08 21:32, JayP wrote:
Man, that's about as un-BULLITT as you can get! :smile: Are you going to bring it to Texas World? MSR?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I don't know about road racing it, I will probably still race the '98, but not for a while on a road course. There is an autox at Pennington Field in Bedford this Sunday, come on out.
Chuck FS29

1 - 15 of 15 Posts